Saturday, July 14, 2007

Dear blog,

I took out the time to blog because I am too lazy to touch the hw for this weekend... Hmm... I did maths and english.... And decided to push Chem till someday I am happy to do it... No need to hand in anyway...

Feeling quite guilty now for not going to Andrea's Birthday party... Steam boat!!! Love it... But this few days I am going bankrupt and they are going to stay overnight at Sihui's hse... Means... No one is accompany me back! Fine... Although I don't really live that far from SH... But... Haiz... I also donno... I went for WenRong's party... And never go Andrea one... Like very bad lehx... Cause I am more close to Andrea than WR... Haiz.... But things done can't be undone... Shrugs... What can I do??? Going swimming tml... swim out all those stress yupx... Actually I don really know which stress level am I in now... I am feeling empty, lazy, incompetent... It's a feeling that I am plunging down... Hmm... Maybe it's now stress... It's depression??? Lol....

Yesterday we took class photo... I think I am going to look ugly... Hmm... The fun-shot was... Can say not really well planned but great idea... Hmm... Yah... Think I am going to buy the big one if I look OK in the photo... Memories lahx...

DPA... Haiz... Should I join??? A secure position in the course and you can easily opt out if you want.... But thinking about my holidays after to O's going down the drain and studying after the O's again make me feel like... Hey forget it... And I still have no idea what to take... So Mao Dun... I want Marine Engineering... But those are for guys and no one is coming with me... And I am... Hmm.... Losing intrest in it... I want Nautical studies and my eyesight fails me... I want Offshore Marine and I am afraid that I would be like those San fen Zhong re du... Haiz.... The wanna take Applied Drama and Physcology but I have no intention into going into drama... WTH! What course am I going for!!! I am losing alot of intrest in Science courses and busniess are totally not my piece of cake! Lol... Best solution go JC! Sianed... JC is far worst... I am losing interest in Life! Gosh~

Let me sleep... Wake me up when It's the time... I don't know how much the world would have changed... But after the long sleep, I may know where I am going... Where I am heading... Where am I suppose to be... Maybe I would know how to live life to the fullest... How to persue my dreams... Where I stand... I hate studying... Books... Memorise and produce... No difference from computors... But I don't know where else should I go... Help me.... Bring me to sleep....

Oh ya! And we are going for Adam Khoo course next week from tues to thurs... Yup... and from exp ppl... We are going to cry like we lost our families and get motivated by I donno what... And what so ever... Haiz... Feeling confused.... Donno I should be scared or excited....

I donno how motivated I would be... But I hope this is going to guide me to the right way...


Engulfed In Madness... Jyt_Derx

No comments: