Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dear Blog,

Wah Seh... It has been years since I posted... Well... I should have started blogging long ago... But I am just too engrossed in watching Zhong Ji Yi Jia and finally after donno how many days of intensive watching I am done... Haha... But the show end de abit... Eh... Like Zhong Ji Yi Ban like that lehx... Mei tou mei wei one... Haiz... Anyway... It's quite a nice and -_-''' show... Then now currently hooked up on Gong Zhu Xiao Mei... I think the show is also ending soon anyway....

Hmm... Then I planning to 'renovate' my blogskin and change the song... It's getting irritating... So wait till I am done manz... Plans for this long long holidays...

1. Look for a job (It's so boring at home)
2. Watch You-Tube
-Romantic Princess
-Hei Tang Ma Chi Duo
-Yin Ye 3+1
-E Zhuo Ju 2 Wen
3. Play ball (I miss Netball)
4. Go for Guitar lessons (YiDA got back my desire for Guitar and that guitar seems to be rotting at the corner of my room)
5. Cooking
6. Read Fics
7. Watch tv
8. Tidy up my room

Hmm.... That all for the time being... La-la... Oh ya... And to those going for Grad Night today! Hope you have a happy night! KKz... That's all...

And... Danson is coming to Singapore!!! But no one accompany me go... Sobs... That dumb lx has her prom night... Anyway, Danson is going on 933 on friday!!! 10pm!

Engulfed In Madness... Jyt_Derx

No comments: