Friday, June 27, 2008

Omg! Finally I have the time to catch some breathe... Since the dumb school reopening, I have been bombarded with test and exams lahx... Gosh~ Tues I had my Bio common test and one sunday 4.00pm, I am still at chap 1... Chiong like mad at night and nothing went in... Monday night chiong like mad lahx... you should see everyone was like so darn tired and sleepy on tues... and every lesson, ppl have the lecture notes on top and bio notes below... and in the end, the test still turns out alien to me... Hmm... Not really lah... I just donno how to answer...

Then thurs got econs test... That one gone case ler lahx... I in the middle of the exam there changing correction tape because it died on me... and everyone was rushing like mad lahx... eh... 45 mins you have to write a 4 pages essay lahx... so you know lahx... take ss before mahx... Today got Chem test... that one arhx... I totally leave one page blank lahx... no.1 is donno how to do.... then another one is like no time...

And the best thing is... only until tues... I know that I am having A levels Chinese oral on the 30th!!! I was like WAD!!! A-levels? We have hell no practices on oral lahx... OMG~ So I planning to read-up on thurs... I dowan to die on my convo but constipating there...

Well... Now I feel the stress... Really stressed up... Everyone around you is studying, every single one... and we got break-up lect... and I better not be inside lahx... but I also got the GP one... GP expected lahx... Then maybe my tio the bio one... cause I haven pass any of her test yet... And we changed econs teacher... She is quite good... but too soft... I cannot focus my attention to her... and she is like using the dumb ice cream stick method again lahx... No way man! Because of that stupid ice-cream stick, my econs got a D! Rah~

Gtg... a short and sweet complain... Going to Old Police Acadamy tml! Super excited manx... and next mon to thurs got jarkata students coming over to JJ and I am hosting them... yes... don fall off your chair... I am wondering how to interact manx... you know lahx... I am not very sociable... :)) Happy in a way... unhappy in a way...

That's all... Do I have a nice new blogskin? I think it's super nice lahx and kawaii~

No comments: