Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Once someone told me about a story on bottles. There are 3 types of bottles. One is the type with a hole, no matter how much you pour it would be gone. The other type is a small bottle which cannot hold much and overflow very easily and the third type is the a normal bottle, everything bottles up and one fine day, it just overflows. Which type of bottle are you?

She ask me what type of bottle am I. I said I wasn't sure. One said I am the type who bottles up, but I have second thoughts to it. Sometimes I just blast at people very easily and sometimes I don mind at all and sometimes, I keep everything inside.

I am very sorry to a particular friend I blasted at today. Today was totally ruined for me. Getting back horrendous bio results at the start of the day made me moody although I expected the lousy grades and keep telling myself, it's bio. I was then more pissed off at my chinese paper where I got all my MCQs wrong when I thought I did well in Chinese. That's when I blasted at her. I don't know wether she was shocked or not, but I knew I never blasted at any of my friends this way before and I am feeling very bad about it. I really hope she don't mind.

People, things I not going to go your way these few weeks, I suppose. So if I offended you in some way or another or suddenly blast at you, forgive me. It's a depressing week to go. The helplessness I couldn't bear to tell, the worry I couldn't share and the feelings I couldn't hide. I am sorry.

No comments: