Tuesday, August 30, 2011

And so, School started….

I haven’t been posting since I started school. So maybe a mini update? I will keep it short. PROMISE.

READER’S WARNING! Complaining starting soon…

So, this is what happened when school started…

I took 3 CORE mods this SEM only to know on the first day of school that all my friends took an additional core mod. Honestly, I felt super left out but not going to put blame to anyone but myself. On my part, I cleared by Elective requirements this SEM with the last U/E and the ARTS GEM.

Hence, I took Marketing as my U/E and Introduction to Narrative as my ARTS GEM without doing much of a research. On the first lecture of Narrative, I was shock out of hell cause I totally catch nothing the lecturer said. Till now, after 3 lessons, I still can’t tell you what is a narrative other than it is a story. And the worst thing? about 30% of the marks goes into tutorial participation. I ended up in a discussion module which I totally suck at! You know, I am a typical Asian student, or should I say Singapore student, I don’t like to speak up in class.

So, bad start to a new semester. To make things a little more crazy for me, it’s RAINING ASSIGNMENTS! A module of mine requires constant presentation and reports which is crazy in a way (total of 6 assessed assignments and numerous un- assessed assignments.) Then, tutorial this SEM ended up with presentation of discussion questions every lesson. (that makes 5 assignments.) On top of those group and individual assignments, there are these. I totally lost count of how many assignments I need to do. Just cross fingers and hope that I wouldn’t forget the date of submission. *Faints*

Well, looking on the bright side, it just prepares me for being a project manager who needs to work under extreme stress and tight timelines as whatever goes wrong anywhere, it’s your problem. Yes. I need to be an optimist. Not pessimist.

 

AND. AND. AND. I promise! The last thing…

I

LOVE

MUAY THAI

We FIGHT till we see blood!

AND

NUSTUDIOS!

Where imagination becomes reality!

No comments: