Friday, April 11, 2008

I am Depressed!!! Super sad lahx... I just got back my Chem test and it's really very very lousily done lolx... I know I would do quite badly but I didn't expect myself to fail... I got 4/10... I think lowest in class lahx... Super sad... And the thing is like I studied for it and I love Chem most among all of mu subject!!! Super super sad... And there goes my 10% and it's very difficult to revive it through the other two test... Cause it's atomic structure and Chem bonding... The easiest test of all on mole concept I actually failed... Super de sad lolx... And there goes my exemption... The exemption for Chem is actually 10m... now? 100m.... Gosh~ Super sad lahx...

And I failed the interview for CSL... Well... Expected lahx... I keep repeating my answer... But not really sad cause I was abit like dowan join after the interview... Their questions was like... Erm... you 4H2 class do you think you can cope? And my answer is like time management... standard answer lahx... and some stupid question like... why you wanna join CSL? And I answer to help ppl... and they were like if you want to help people, why not you join interact club? I was like wanting to hit the person lahx... and then came a question... which organisation do you want to help most? Kkz... whatever... I think the NYAA is like enough for scholarship ler bahx... And I want to concentrate on my studies too... I wanna be mugger... I don't like the feeling of failing when the rest of your class is passing... that's the point... Why on earth did I choose a 4H2 class??? Well... Cause I wanna challenge myself to my limit... and this is what shit I get... I think my limit is just here...

I was reading jonathan's blog and I actually understands how he felt... you know... those emo part... cause I have been through it... I think... but his case is worse one lahx... Whatever... Quite excited about next week... eh... not because of test... it's because I am going to take prize in JVS... Wah Seh... First time taking prize sia... But I like not living up to standard sia... Top student... Chem test fail until so pathetic... Lol...

Haiz... This is life... Blame who? Yourself.... Cause you are the one who made it this way and you are the one who chose to take this road... Today is just NOT my day...

What's wrong with me...
It dosen't feel good at all...
This feeling of ---
I don't know what to say...
No one will understand...
and like I said...
I try not to regret my decision...
But this is torturous...
emo.

No comments: