Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hello everyone~ I am back!!! Whatever... The time now is 2.32 and I have bathed and rested... Cause I let off from school at 1.30 today!!!! WoHoo!!!! Suppose to be 5 lahx... But from 1.30-2.30, we have break... then 2.30-4 we have chinese... but the chinese teacher never come... so no point going lolx... considered pon lahx... then 4-5 we got pw lecture... but today don have so ta-da! 1.30 let off from schooL!!! And I think this is only once in a lifetime lahx... Whatever... no one can understand how happy i feel anyway... except for S1 ppl... but I don think they are reading this... But poor those taking CS... they still have to go... wahahaha.... but I feel abit bad about leaving huimin behind... but she can self entertain and her socail circle very big one... so nevermind... hehe...

Today's commotion between the JVsians is about the stupid pre-speech day thingy.... Anyone got letters from the school??? Hello??? Anyway... I got some ulu gold award... also donno wad lai de... And ppl like Wanrong, Jacky, KimRui all got gold award... then according to other schs lahx... your gold silver bronze is depend on the no. of distinctions you get... So according to our school's standard... Hmm... 7 and 6 distinction is gold award... So if I am not wrong... 5 distinction is silver award? and bronze award will be 4??? Well... That means I would be seeing alot of ppl during the dumb pre-speech day lolx??? And our stupid school so lousy one... other school is 8 distinction gold award... 7 distinction silver and 6 is bronze... our standard so lousy... haha... no offence though... Anyway... if you guys get at least 5 distinction... maybe you wanna open your letter box... and be there... But I abit don feel like going nia.... NOT shua da pai lahx... Is that there are quite a no. of events happening in our school next thurs... the blood donation drive which I MAY be called down for duty... and then still go some MINDEF person coming to our school... Donno what lai de... and that Jacky still say wanna go back for the MINDEF thingy after the prize presentation... But since like everyone I know that is getting award is going, so I go lol... and see wether I wanna go back with Jacky for that MINDEF thingy... And I top student lehx... So go back very wasted nia... (pls... why this person so bu yao lian one...)

Top student also no use lahx... The JC syllabus is like killing me lolx... I typically flunk every of my test lahx... Chem I used the wrong limiting reagent and my hydrocarbon is like wad C8H8?? Is they an existence of such a thing? and they say is C8H4... I donno... then GP... I think the teacher will erupt when she sees my answers... ppl gave 5 lines ans and I only wrote 2 lines lahx... So you think I will pass? Then today maths quiz... OMG... I think I get a straight 0 lahx... Cannot even prove... maybe 3 lahx... I got write all the crappy thing there and do the hence question which I got it correct... Then Chem lec test next week and bio lec test... I wanna be fully exempted from promos so must chiong chiong chiong! Btw, do I have a mugger look??? Shiva said that he first impression on me is that I look like a mugger... I used to hate that word but now I think I am one... My life is so routine... Everyday go to sch... reach home at 6 plus... then slack around bath then 7 do homework due the next day then study test then sleep... next morning, same thing... and then until the weekend... mugg on project, study test and do homework... So... I think I am turning into a mugger... And the worst thing is... I sleep at 10 plus everyday but I still wake up in the morning super tired and you know what my lecturers are good at lahx... hypnotism...

Whatever... I wanna chiong econs project lerx... Bye~ It would be years till my next update... yeah.... And I am despo for a LAPTOP!!! I wana watch you tube!!! I wanna sleep!!! I love JJC (but not the studying part)!!! I love S1!!! Diaoz...

No comments: