Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ah.... The holidays ended... Sadded Sia... Haiz... Anyway, I spent my holiday stupidly... didn't go out at all except for the genting trip... diaoz... I stayed at home to finish up the holidays assignments that I have gave up do lerx... Cause I spend too much time doing it... My Chem tutorial, 12 questions, I use 3 hours to finish it... and another one I use the whole day! God... Then maths on average also 3 hrs and hell lots of careless mistakes... it's a good thing the teacher provided us with the ans or I bet I would have hell lots of corrections to do... Econs is mainly essay and I gave us doing cause I can't differentiate the quantity demand/supply and demand/supply... whatever lahx... and the case studies de questions all so ulu one... and bio essay I didn't even bother to touch... cause I hate essays... anyway, my homework is done by referring entirely on my lecture note... I couldn't do it myself!!! Fine... My friend said that I got all the best teachers in the school for every subject... do hope they can help me... >.<>

Friday went JP lib to do hw... and then went to this fashion to look for jasmine... She is going to buy a laptop!!! Wht the... it's like the whole class has a laptop lerx lolx... and I still done have... Sianed... well... actually is I lazy to go look for it lahx... My mum wanted to buy me one... But I told her if she never buy me a laptop, she must pay for my hp and buy me a nitendo DS lite... Haha... but my ideal laptop my have microsoft word (vry vry impt), Han Shen, internet connection. that's all I want... but all this you have to install yourslef one right? So I could simply just get any laptops... -_-''' But I wonder if my house internet is wireless one lehx... if not must attach another line lolx... I asked Jasmine if it's possible to appeal to poly now... She said should be can... So I am wondering... Haiz...

I bought a show back from Malaysia... It's titled "One Litre Of Tears". I know the show is a very old one... But I haven't watched it... I finished it yesterday... It was indeed touching... But I didn't know why I only shed a few drops of tears... And my sis was like, those lovey doevy shows you cry like tap water then this touching show you only drop a few tears... I was like I also donno why... But I really pei fu the girl... Her case was detiorating very fast... 10 years after the sickness, she died... But she wrote a diary... I wonder... If I was her, would I even bother to live? Would I smile to accept the fact? Would write a diary even if my hands were out of control? I doubt so... I am not that great...

I should have listen to Ms Chua back then... she is the only teacher who told me not to go JC wheras other teacher say go JC... Why didn't I listen? Shouldn't my mentor be the one who understands me most? Who knows where's my limit? Why did I listen to those teacher who may not even know me? Why did I listen to my mum about going to JC is the best way? Why? Why didn't I listen to my dad about going to poly? Okie... this is sounding emo...

I finished watching Dou Niu Yao Bu Yao lerx!!! It's super nice... although it's draggy... But I like the way they shen li si bie and come back together again... And I am watching Yuan Lai Wo Bu Shuai also... ^-^ not a good show actually... But I am watching it because of the cast... Lol... Cause they are starring JJ LIN!!! btw, tml S-POP Huarray got him sia!!! And coming Sat he is going to IMM for Autograph Session!!! 4 p.m!!! Anyone intrested to go??? Hello!!! Fine... From what I know, no one shares the same idol as me... You know why JJ always write songs that is not down to earth or towards the future? Eg. No. 89757, The Killer, Westside, Metamophorsis, 2nd Heaven... This is because he wants people to cherish the present... Whatever... I see alot of -_-'''
I am going off to prepare for school tml... Guess what... I haven't bought my tie... not my fault though... It's there's no stock!

I try not to regret my decision but this is torturous.
I try not to push the blame to others but I can't.
I try to be optimisstic about things but in some way or another I see it the other way round.
I try to be happy about where I am now but I know I still have a long way.
All I wish is everyone could stand by me.

Which ever road I choose to take in the future, I hope everyone understands.

No comments: