Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Hello~ I am back in action! Wootz... whatever... Just came back from school... well not really lahx... took a bath and watch yu bai lahx... Today's CCA day for the J1... And I joined squash!!! God... I think I got influenced by jonathan... cause I think he would be so cool playing squash!!! AHHHH!!! Whatever... Actually I wanted to join tennis but I couldn't find the booth lahx... so I was like... forget it... But I planning to turn up for their training on friday... but the thing is tennis is for guys... I am like wondering if they accept girls... Sobs... and theres alot of ppl join squash lahx.. so I think there would be a trail... sianed... sure kena kicked out one lolx... cannot even see the ball... Diaoz... Kkz... Then I saw sijie earlier the day and she say there's a netball trail... although I said I don't wanna play netball anymore... but I just can't resist the temptation!!! After I left my name for squash... went to look for tennis booth... but still cannot find... so went to look for volleyball booth... also cannot find... then we gave up and went to the track there and saw volleyball training at the bb court... then we cannot cut across the field cause ppl there training... so we just walk the detour lolx... and went past the netball court and saw them playing court game... and I can't resist the tempatation to play and I haven't touch the ball for like so long lahx... so we got stucked there and played... played two games lahx... first game I played GD and my stamina is really SHIT lolx.... I run like 5 mins and then got so tired lahx... Diaoz.... And my defense skills is really down to the bottom lerx lolx... whatever lahx... then 2nd game huimin wanted to play GS and wanted me to play GA... I was like you sure??? But I played lahx... and I found that my shooting skills has improved!!! Wootz... I think I am just plain lucky lahx... Whatever... After that we stop halfway cause of lighting lolx... and the Fairfield Med netballer was like asking us you guys play shooter one arhx? We were like... no... then they so shorck lahx... Whatever... Not intending to join netball anyway... but I can't resist it!!! Tennis is my first choice if I ever found the booth and they accept girls... then followed by squash and after that is volleyball... then my dad was like suan me lolx... he say... you join tennis arh? Can run anot? Normally call you go jog you like wanna die like that... Then volleyball was... you can jump anot? Volleyball need to jump very high one lehx... WTH.... Whatever lahx... Although I like sports but I am never good at it... And I am really trying to master one... Maybe I am plain lazy lahx...

Then my mass lectures has started and I almost sleep durin most of the lessons cause I don understand a single thing!!! Regret never attend first month in any JC... Sobs.... Maths sounds alien to me... then Chem there lecturer is going faster than a rocket... 1hr lesson, she can cover the whole of mole, equation and all the whatever shit that I don really understand... And she was like you all go home read yourself... Econs the lecturer is simply boring and the things he is talking about is simply common sense lahx... like eg. If the price of this product rises, the quantity demand will fall.... Diao.... This one I think my bro also know lahx...so nan mian will sleep one lahx.... but the thing is like you must know how to apply lahx... so the lecturer got ask some questions lolx... but I got all wrong exp for one... so actually, I need to buck up on my econs too... although it's basically common sense... bio till now I am still understanding it cause they are main doing cells lahx... and more details like what ribosomes and chromatin all this lahx... And you won't believe what my fav sub now... it's GP... the paper that I thought I am going to fail like SHIT for all test!! Fine... Cause the lecturer is much more intresting than other lectures lahx... And chinese is really chicken feet lolx... Cheng yu like ban tu er fei, bu yi er fei, bu zi liang li.... you know... pri school one... but still got a few I donno lahx... then still got yan yu... but it's quite easy to understand lahx... =D

This is getting boring... Heard that we are getting our testi and cert on may... and it's like so so so so so so long lahx... But I hope we can do a class gathering that day... miss my classmates... Haiz... And NgeeAnn poly is 4C dominated... alot of ppl going there... Whatever lahx... before I forget again... Jasmine... here's the vedio you requested... it's super lousy... don't say I never warn you.... :))



How was it??? Haha.... I am lacking of pics lahx... that's the problem...

No comments: