Sunday, March 02, 2008

Well... I have found the article on STOMP.... but the o2 ppl are not inside... I think they are the OGLs lahx... Rehearsing the camp activities cause it's posted on 23 feb and at that time we haven't even start our orientation camp yet... Maybe I would surf for more again another time... Haha...

The article wrote this:
What Bugs Me...

"JC STUDENTS KEEP WASTING WATER!!!"









































A STOMPer is concerned that the students of this junior college are wasting water, as they are seen, on many occasions, involved in activities which involve the use of water.nahkm888 told STOMP in the email sent today (Feb 23):"On many occasions I have seen JJC students enaging in activities that waste precious water. "Almost a regular student activity, not once but many times a year. "Why is JJC allowing such activities in school? "Is this the correct value we are instilling in our students on our precious water?

Well? What's your view? Mine is that they just donno how to enjoy... it's not like we are wasting water... The track and synthetic grass is really hot because of the sun... Even they spray water it dosen't help lahx... I went barefooted on the track and it's still so darn hot that I have to jump on it and run to the person who is spraying the water lolx... Another things is maybe the person who took down this is jealous lahx... Cause he or she couldn't join in the fun... Haha.... jk...

Back to the topic I wanna blog about.... I was lucky today that I wasn't suaku enough to go the Angela's autograph session lahx... She cancelled her trip her due to health problems and I didn't know!! KKz... so I said I was lucky not go bugis lahx... or I would be wondering why no ppl one?? Diaox... I am slow... fine...

And schools really starting tml... Abit sian leh... Have to chiong lerx... somemore I am at disadvantage cause I didn't attend any JC in my first two months and the teachers are tipically rushing through syllabus so fast that I caught nothing lahx... and now that I haven;t bought all my notes except of chem lolx... how would I know what the hell the lecturers are talking about??? Especially econs and bio.... and I heard that bio is a very tough subject to study and I know I really sucks at gentics in secondary bio and now a level bio is simply all genetics and DNA... gosh~ I am now wondering when my notes is going to come... and blame that lousy book shop of my school lahx... what crap notes they also don have... what stupid book shop is that lolx... then I still thinking of surfing through my promos with good test and SPA results lolx... talking about SPA... it's starting after march holidays!!! and it's counted in A levels!!! Oh no!! And one more thing... I also donno why I took bio instead of physics lolx... well... JJ love Chem so much that they would SURE be chem in your combi... so it's either physics or bio... not triple science cause the max you can take is 4H2 and 2H2 is being taken by maths and Chem and you must have a contrasting subject (arts in my case) so you only left with one H2 and you will choose between bio and physic (for my case of combi lahx you can choose like 2 sci and two arts or whatever one lahx) and I heard that physics is better that bio!!! Haiz... and I wanted the scholarship of the physiotherapy... which is after A levels, you got NAnyang Poly study the dip in physiotherapy (which is the one I wanted to take but it's only for A level holders!!! Grrrr~) and one year at some uni in australlia and they cover for you school fees and even give you allowance lolx... which means that my mum wouln't have to pay... but their piority is given to those who took physics.... AHHHH!!! Sooooo sad lahx... Sian.... But I know where my limits are lahx... I really sucks at physics except for nuclear physics which I really love alot... those with calculation and all those machines, turning here and there donno what inertia... all this I yi qiao bu tong... so thats the reason why I took bio instead of physics... But now it seems to be that where I wanna go requires physics (as piority) and I am starting to wonder what the hell can I do with bio???? Eh... Research??? Doctor is mainly chem lahx... engineering is physic... and bio is such a hard topic... Eh... Kkz... I cannot turn back time and change my choice right?? So I might as well not grumble and pia bio lolx... hope I do get the scholarship to the physiotherapy ^-^ that was one of my ambitionssss if you don't know... haha... but I still very much want to be an investigator.... but I know my analysing skill is a noobtus lahx... so maybe bio can help i my observation and analysing skilll.... Well... it sounds like zi wo an wei lehx.... and the bad things is... I donno the way to be an investigator or CID in the police department!!! Anyone know the way??? please tell me...

And I am going to be sooo busy in school that I think I am going to reach home at 7 or 8 everyday and I have to revise and perpare for tutorial and test I donno what time am I going to get sleep... diaoz... KKz... let's count... I have IDP, SDP, NYAA (Still thinking whether to join but it helps build up the port folio!!!), OGL, CCA, 4H2 (letting off at 4.30 almost daily).... AHHHH!!! I have to manage my time!!! But I know I can do it...

Because... having confidence is half the battle won! (ps. got it from yida's blog) haha... but it's in my planner also lahx... dotx... JJ Lin is coming to singapore soon! Yeah! And I think I am changing blogskin again... -_-''' Cause I found a few kawaii blogskins... but I am still taking out time lolx...

Oh... and Jas... I WILL put up the vedio next post... sorry! :x

No comments: