Friday, July 18, 2008

Finally! I am freed from my common test!!! Hohoho~ Do you know how relief I felt when the GP paper 2 ended? Omg... I was like finally... we are done... now, is to wait for the promos... well... my exemption flew away lerx... sian... and let me tell you... I going to fail GP like I am some retard lahx... whatever... GP is my archellis (donno how to spell) hill... So must buck-up... It's not donno... is don have the content... and that content pack is crap lahx...

Actually not really over... Monday still got Chem, tues got Maths, wed got maths and Bio skill B and C WA... I was like... What?! report on B & C in 1hr 20min? Cambridge must be mad... lolx... I think sometimes cambridge is weird... some papers you don need so much time they give you so much time that you fell asleep while waiting for the paper to end... then some you are like racing against time to comeplete that dumb piece of paper... haiz... no comments...

It is just a common test and i woke up at 5 to study... OMG... I didn't even do it for O levels... I really wonder what would happen during prelim... I think i no need to sleep lerx... haha... Sometimes I think that no matter how much I try, how hard I studied, I still fail the test... Eg. Bio and Econs... till now, i haven't past any of the test... Econs first test got lahx... but the last to I got 10 and 8 out of 25... super sian lahx... but secretly telling... I am starting to love econs... but Bio... I am starting t hate it... Bio... I feel very inferior to it... No matter how much I tried... the day before the common test, i spend the whole night, and woke up at 6 to study... In return? What did bio give me? A U-grade... I think lowest in class... I thought everything was a fair exchange... but i guess I was wrong... my hardwork wasn't paid off... I feel like giving up on bio... and I need to learn to love GP.... Hehe... Chem and Econs is now my fav... I still hate maths as usual because i don like to think but currently i think i am coping for maths although it's a D grade. Anyway, I won't be shock to see my report card filled with D E and U this term... Promos... here I come...

It's time to MUG!!!

I just want to stay as where we are now... I don't want to take a step forward because I am afraid that you will take a step backwards...

No comments: