Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Finally...

I AM FREE FROM THE DEVIL'S CLUTCHES!!!
I don think anyone could understand how i feel now...

kkz... I think I am over exagerrating... But really, I felt the burden off my shoulder the moment the teacher said pen down after my maths lect test... But what's after this? Promos... The exam that we determine if I am going to retain... Haha... Have been failing quite a number of subjects... Lol... and the pile of hw I owed my teachers... Sorry yeah... And I have to get my sleep... Couldn't get enough sleep these few days cause got exams after exams... I don even have time to breathe...

Well... actually I did lahx.. last weekend's trilympics was fun fun FUN!!! The mass dance... although i screwed it... And I am dancing beside the GOH... whatever... But we didn't meet the target of 40000 KM in 1 day... but almost there! Another 4000 KM only... that's such a pity... Well... I got run and contribute kkz... I even got my family down... hoho... Kkz... so I did took a day off from studies last sat...

Life has become a cycle for me...
Wake up-Go school-emo-rot-stone-dream-struggle-test-home-homework-studytest-sleep

It has been a routine since 23 June 2008... But I will pull through no matter what... I will not fall... Cause this is where I chose to be :)

No comments: