Friday, October 31, 2008

5 more days to the end of PW!!! YES!!! Finally freed from the devil's clutches... I really have enough of that subject lahx... Years since I blogged... No one comes anyway... haha...

Yesterday had my Chi As and I got the feel of promos coming back... My close passage kena all wrong AGAIN!!! What the... My A fly away ler lahx... sadded sehx... but most agree with me that the cloze passage = alien... Yah... So maybe there's morderation :)) Hope so... Then I may get an A??? Hmm... And I dowan to retake lahx... super waste time and sian lolx...

Got our class tee... It's like... FINALLY~ Quite plain but nice... but one thing... dosen't worth the money... hiaz... Numero UNO :) When's our class blog coming???

Well... So many things to write that I really donno where to start... haha... Forget it...

Going Korea! Yeah!!! Hope it's going to be a fruitful trip :)

TENNIS~SIXOLOGY~UNCLASSIFIED~KOREA~

Is like = love?

No comments: