Monday, November 03, 2008

Finally, OP is OVER!!! Though i screwed up my QA, and front part of the presentation, I think others still ok... Hope I could get good grade :) After tml... I am FREED FROM PW! At last~ Haha...

Got my promo grades today... sux big time... One A, 3 C, 1 D and 1 E... Hmm... But quite surprise that I passed Bio... totally no idea how I pass... but I passed!!! This means no retake! YEAH!!! Anyway, the most ironic thing is... I got E for Bio and I won have the school... -_-''' and a C for econs and is in the top 10% of the cohort... Dotz right... I was there hmm... My econs wasn't that bad after all... But quite sad with Chi and Chem... Yah... and my scholarship flew away lerx... sianed... actually never thought of getting it lahx... with a class full of geniuses... haha... but overall I think our class did pretty well for PROMO... S1 Jia You!

21 more days to korea... and guess wad... breifing only starts on the 15 nov... I think my mum is going to nag and nag about getting winter clothings... anyone has winter clothings to spare? So I no need go buy... anyway... I hope I don't regret from the trip... and it's time to prepare for the trip! Some more still pondering wether to go to Jeram Besu... it's like haven come back for one week then fly again... Somemore I wanna work... now I think I drop the thought of working and study for next year if not I going to crash my As....

Anyway, drop studies and work... I am currently obsess with You-Tube... Not hot shot... the show went into anti climax anyway... so it can still hold... I am going crazy about JJ... Hmm... I thought after 1.5 yrs without much of his new except for the failure show "I am not Handsome" I would not be so mad about him... but looks like I am wrong... everyday I wake up the first thing is JJ... erm... some clarification... JJ is not the school but Lin Jun Jie... Wahaha... posting up some cool vedios for you :)


Beat-Boxing :) Not as cool as those pros out there but still good. And the song he sang at the last part... Super nice! My fav song of the whole album... though I like all...


This is the vedio on JJ's MV- High Fashion... the dance moves are pretty cool and catchy :) Can learn it if you want... and the dog at the starting is his MOMO~ Hehe... and the start he looks really cute and innocent and they boyish look... and his single eye lid... omg~ So kawaii! My favourite MV :)


JJ Lin- Sixology~ The Choice is Yours. :)

No comments: