Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Doing Chem and thought of doing a post too :) Well... Quite fed up with chem... I thought sodium carbonate is Na2CO3 but it turn out to be NaCO3... If not cannot get answer... Dotz... Mole Concept somemore... hiaz... And hoh... Looking at the amount of homework thrown to us for the holidays I felt like drowning... I have a total of 13 worksheets on chem, 1 piece for maths... Hmm... although only one piece... but who knows it might kill thousand of your brain cells and take days to finish it? Bio... One tutorial... Not bad... but I still don feel like doing bio... and I should be revising more on bio this hols... Econs good thing no hw... BUT... i still have to study all the subjects cause I am bombarded with block test one the 1st week of school! Bio- all chaps, Maths- Book 3, Chem- Organic Chem, Econs- Market Failure and National Income --> Sure fail... Cause I catch no ball of the teacher in lecture... so does my friends... And Maths says that if you fail, you will be stuck in the US programme for life... Sounds cool right? But it's not... US programme is for the U and S graders... Then Bio if fail which I am most likely going to... I think got some remedial programme or something? Haiz... this is life...

Mixture of feelings recently... Happy because I love my friends, sad because they are leaving (Hope they appeal sucessfully), Angry because of EP day, Sianed because have to start studying... Dissapointed because I couldn't go for the NEW Programme, Regretted because I got robbed in the korea trip.

EP day last sunday... I was to teach the public first aid... wound dressing... Fun in a way and tiring in another way... Angry because I found out how cheapo singaporeans are... I are screaming your lungs to teach them how to save themselves from bleeding to death and they only care about the freebie... Haiz... But I really appreciate those who really listened and ask questions... Would like to try more... maybe next time teach CPR? I don mind in house protection too :)

Went back to school yesterday to find that reality hits in... Next yr S01 is no longer the same... :( we are only left with 5 guys... and I really don want people disappearing from class... Why did the school force? It's very unfair to them... and to us... Hopes that appeals are sucessful... Anybody... As long as you stay... I am happy...

SHIT... emo-ing... again...

Don leave...
You never know how much I treasure this friendship...
Although we don't talk but I want you guys by my side...
I never had people to talk to...
Never once a true friend...
I really hope fate dosen't tear us apart...
Even though you are left with no choice...
I hope we still keep in touch...
It hard for me to say don go...
By at the bottom of my heart...
I really wish you guys don't go...
Don't leave us behind...
We should move as a class...

No comments: