Wednesday, November 05, 2008

PW is offically over :) YAH!!! Anyway... not the point of this post... Haha...

Today went to vivo for judith's BD... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDITH!!! Well... It's sort of funny when the cakes capsized and blahs in a big mess... haha... quite a joke back there... anyway... tried superdog or donno wad for the first time... the hotdog is NICE!!! but too bad... it's too ex lerx... hiaz...

After that went shopping around... and went home... Felt sorry to huimin... always PS her half way... haha... I will try to make it a point not to ps her anymore... and I will try to go out more often and try to like crowded places and big shopping centres kz? Haha...

Say that I am bias... but I love JJ loads!!! psst... haven watch hot shot yet... haha... :P Watching JJ vedios (the person NOT the school) and you guys have totally no idea how much effort he put in to reach what he has today... The number of rejections, the amount to waiting, the amount of criticism... You can never imagine... the one who waited quietly for his chance since the age of 18 and the one who gave up university to realise his dreams... The one who has never thought of giving up music... The one who now made his name where he is standing... JJ LIN JUN JIE... Okie... I admit... I am bias... but I really admire the sprit of his... JJ Jia yous :)

Make a point to smile everyday... Right from the bottom of your heart... :)

I am willing to change for the ones who cares for me...
I will try to change for you people...
For the ones I love...
For the ones I care...

No comments: