Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yippee! It's Qinny birthday today! But she is not at home... haha... Now waiting for her to come back.

HAPPY NINETEEN QINNY!!! May all your wish come true and stay cute and pretty forever~

I have alot of november babies friends around me... hehe... So I will have a busy november? Wahaha... Hmm... One more month and one more day, I will be officially 17! Even if it's not my birthday YET, please treat me as a 17! I am very sensitive it this ok. So what if it's december baby? Am I born in 1991? And 2008-1991 is it 17? yes right. Yah... Get what I mean huh... (PS: To cinemas especially. Who says before birthday I am not 17?) Rah!

Fine... today is suppose to be a happy day! Went for korea briefing and guess wad, I have NO ONE i know going Korea! Talking about girls lahx hohx... And I have to sleep with 5 unknown ppl! OMG! And there is 0-7 degree!!! I think I will freeze there... haha... Went my uncle house to borrow winter wear from him... Wah seh he super cool lahx... got alot... then still say you wear this first, then wear this then wear this then the last one is the coat... I was like 0.0 so many layersssss!!!! And I think my lagguage is going to burst! Gosh~ And still need to write report. -_-''' sianed... Mine is on the DMZ and JSA zone.... also donno what are they lahx... I know DMZ is the north and south korea the zone lahx... The other one... hell no idea! Want to send me off? I departing at 22.40 at Changi Terminal 1 on 25 november... Wah seh... So bu yao lian... who wanna send you off? But it's ok... I will get you guys presents!

No comments: