Sunday, January 25, 2009

Maybe I am too 'kind' that I always get ride over...
I should learn to be 'unkind' alittle...


Maybe what the old said is true...
Parents either always love the eldest or the youngest...
The second never got their chance...

When I need someone to talk to...
There's nobody I could open to...

Ignore this post...


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE!!!

no new year resolutions this time cause I am having problems with the previous one... haha

Firstly, A Happy Birthday to E-goh! Have a Eventful Eighteen :)

Friday I was cheated to school cause the stupid VP told us that there was lessons and I was dumb enough to bring all my stuff... haha... lol... but the fun part was that we celebrated Ms Zhang's BD! She is so damn funny lahx... the water melon cake was pretty cute too... haha... took class pic but without darshana again... :( we gave her a cookbook and she was like... I can cook... haha.. Ms Chew was there too... whee! JieHeng, AikSong and Ted joined us too :) A reunion! And Ms Zhang was very pretty that day... after school sure to pa tuo lolx... haha...

But too bad we didn't manage to win the class deco... i think the judges have hell no idea what the crap we wrote... haha! Show you the pic :)



The story wrote:
Once upon a time
There were 27 childern with their MaMa
MaMa loves Chemistry
And will use Sugar Spice and Everything NICE
and 'POOF!'
change them into CH4 molecules
Unfortunately, 3 methane molecules flew away (Miss them)
Leaving 24 children...

Then... 24 children cloned out MaMa2
On the contrary, MaMa 2 loves Econs
She used ceteris paribus assumption
to change them into gold coins (keeping other factors constant)
Then they live happily ever after...
to be continued...
love 08S01...

lol... this is lame...

Oh ya! and I went to watch the wedding game yesterday... there were two scene that was damn funny lah! but I downa be spoiler here... I laughed like for another 2 mins after that scene passed lahx... And I saw a chinchilla! Haha... Ms Goh will go mad.... :X

No comments: