Friday, February 06, 2009

Smile even when it's hard to smile...
Just to put on the facade of your true emotions...

OMG~ Our J1s are total muggers! I have hell no idea why they are at JJ when they mug... and this year our COP dropped... Haiz... 14 already very lousy ler nia... now drop until 15... haiz.... Oh yah... I am talking about the J1s... First week of school and our J1s are hogging my dining table studying... freaking scary can... I don remember myself studying the first week I came in can... I think I still playing and in orientation mood... haha...We came out with the conclusion that school was too boring for them that they start studying... haha... Anyway... Quite a few JVS ppl and I am being recognised... so malu can... hiaz...

Lol... I need someone to talk to now... any self-claimed counselers who chance upon my blog? Can you leave me a tag? haha...

我们之间不知道发生了什么事
不知何时我们之间没了话题
不知何时你已经不需要我的依靠了
是因为我对你没有利用价值了吗?
还是。。。
因为我不值得你花时间在我身上?

No comments: