Friday, February 27, 2009

OMG~ I saw sihui at ms tan house on tues... damn happi can.... very long never see her lerx... and we chatted in mr tan hse like we are at kopitiam like that... haha... she is stressed... so am I... haha... Thanks to her... I am not as regretting that i got into JC... it's that different kind of stress lahx... But all of us have to Jia You... haha... And she said to play netball and go out after my A's... whee!!! Hope we still stay in touch then... hahah... Anyway.. After A's I got alot of plans... yah... I know it's only feb... but I am already flying t two countries after my A's... and if we are still friends... maybe overseas with 7!... So I am touring the world after A's.... excited man... wootz...

Having kiddoletics tml and movies... Suspect X... blog about it next week then... haha...

为什么一定要长大
为什么世界变得好复杂
我不想独自面对眼泪流下
我只想紧紧抱着他

有时候我喜欢和朋友一起分享冒险的游戏
有时候我宁可到海边去淋雨
只是我找不到我自己
我的心其实在逃避
每天被困在幻想和现实之间
我想回家

为什么一定要长大
为什么都不说出真心话
我不想别人看穿我的倔强
我真的好想要回家

再坚强的人也需要一个靠山
而我的在那里?

No comments: