Friday, March 06, 2009

To say that I am happy...
I am not...
To say that I am sad...
I am not...
Maybe it's because chinese is not impt?
I have no idea...
Anyway... I sort of expected it... :)
So... No harm done...
If you think I am sad... :)

Saturday I went for kiddoletics... It's pretty fun if not for the damn lousy organisation and communication.. The kids were great and hyper too :) I don't mind going for another one though! But I doubt any one would wanna go :(

Sunday stay at home to pia homework... took a little break off and watch KO3... Damn lame can... haha.... One coin... hit one glass bottle... the chain effect to a metal can... then to a rock... and hit the guy... HAHAHA! Tml going to watch 2nd ep :)

Monday... usual school day... sianed... Nothing change... if anything changed... it changed for the worse... Tues... Same routine.... Wed went to NPP for the skit... I sort of got 'kicked' out of the performance though... cuase too many ppl lerx... so I am doing the props instead... Felt quite... angry is not the word... haha... maybe sad bahx... So I thinking if I wanna go for the event that day... since I am not needed... Thurs I have two test... GP TCA which I screwed up most likely... and Bio SPA... I think I screwed it up... So veron... now you know why I am so reluctant to talk about it... :) Sad...

Today... Friday... Release of A level results... Our school top student got straight As! Congrats! Although I donno who that person is... and second in the school guess who? Jacky's Bro! Damn cool! Haha... Then the teacher went on their routine talks about starting revision now... Hello... Is not I dowan to start... it's I didn't have time... If I could even finish studying a test... it would be pretty a miracle :) so who has the time to study J1 work? And you know... I think I got Veron's sleeping genes... I sleep alot now adays and still wake up tired... Is this an illness? But I will do it during the march hols! I am really going to start studying...

Aims for A-Levels:
GP: B

Maths: A
Chem: A
Econs: A
Bio: B

Bio B because I sort of losing hope in it... :( not that I want... but no matter how much I study... I can score... I said I love econs and Chem... so I WANT an A and Maths... Expected A.

That's all from me...

6 more days... To SMUDGE~

No comments: