Wednesday, March 18, 2009

OMG~ 也太快了吧!My march hols is half gone! Sobs X100... It's already wednesday... Anyway, my decision to study like crazy during the march hols 泡汤了... Cause I think I damn stupid... Went to download audition on sunday and have been playing everyday... OMG~ No need to study lerx... I wanna 找回我对online gaming 的热诚.... hhaa... But I got self discipline one lolx... I only play for 2 hours a day.. expect for sunday lahx... I played the whole day after I download... haha... I slacked the whole sat and sun...

Talking about sat... I got duty and thought I was going to mug with the J1s... so I bought like bio and maths there... and guess wad? I did nothing... nothing at all... haha... cause no J1s to motivate me to mug... So I did the props for the ah long skit and then chit chat with Peifang... OMG~ I finally found someone to talk to about my KO3! people in my class also don watch you tube as much as I do :( haha... I also donno what they do when the go online... Game???

Anyways... Off to study bio... I got only 13/35 for my genetics test! 加油吧!And I am not going to play audi today... I hope... haiz... I am dumb...

Quotes for the day:)
Still moving under gunfire...
-JJ Lin~

No comments: