Friday, March 27, 2009

First week after the school hols... One word... TIRED!!! I am now like some walking corpse... haha... But the thing is I sleep at least 8hrs! lol.... anyway... I died for the first week... haiz...

Today went to the telematch... I didn't regret! Although I did when we had training... but today I didn't... it was fun! But honestly... the shirt sux.... Anyway... we didn't win... got last instead... haha... Cause at the starting, we already lagging behind thanks to the junior benjamin.... he last min got heart problem... diaoz... he should have like said it earlier... so they made JinHwee do the strecher and that damn maniquinn is like 90KG can... and the other teams got all guys lahx... hiaz... then JinHwee is suppose to do the fire extinguisher then in the end a J1 do... and then she wasn't well trained enough so we lagged behind at the very start... then the stretcher also cause no coordination and we have to go slower because of JinHwee, so we lag somemore... hiaz.... then by the time is Devi and my turn... when we started running, the other 3 teams are already on their way back... lolx.... diaoz... but we got sportmanship... so we ended the competetion lahx.... Then the other teams also not very good... 2nd or 3rd... so in the end the 4th div lost....

The international event is damn cool! First one I didn't see cause we preparing for our event... then second was the spiderman... abseling and then got this tunnel thing is like got one officer got stuck in the tunnel and ppl started pulling his leg... haha... and the most ridiculous thing is... they cut a car! and it look brand new!!! just to save a MANEQUINN!!! OMG! waste moolah can....

Then local events the first one was ours.... second was this climb to somewhere and save the victim... then 4th div was actually leading but in the end 3rd div caught up... sadded and you know wad! a motorcycle can got zigzag very smoothly and so cool.... this is normal... but an AMBULANCE doing the same thing???? It's MUCH MORE cooler!!!

See... that's why I didn't regret... it's a wonderful experience... I don mind going again... but this time not because I wanna pon bio... haha... But I felt abit bad about pulling the 4th div down in the point.... cause we got 4th... haiz... too bad... but I must say... my IPP is fast can... haha... but running CMI... hoho... :)

then moday had my 2.4... I almost died... anyway... I ran slower than before... retaking :) then 5 station I was sad that my standing broad jump was lousy... I think i retaking most of the stations... haha.... :)

No comments: