Friday, March 13, 2009



I was cordialy invited... Haha... But I didn't go... two reasons... No one to go with me... and you will have no idea how ulu that place is.... The nearest MRT is China town and I couldn't even see it in the map! Yup... That's why I didn't go...

Today's sport day was damn tiring... I cheered... haha... abit no voice lerx... cause yesterday went K! OMG~ I zao sia like no one's busniess yesterday lahx... I think veron's ear 受尽折磨了... haha... Then she say I got a lao qiang... haha... That's my 各人特色... lol.... she also got a qiang when she sing... nice though... and I very 羡慕 she can hit the high pitch lahx... cause my 假音很烂... haha... and then saw JinXian and Fion... they went K too... so qiao right... and that two jumped on the chair like gila lahx... couldn't imagine Fion being high? See she in K-box... haha... Planning another one in june with the korean gang... whee... hope it turns out fine and I won't zao sia again... haha...

Okie... I deviated from my sports day... Yups... I cheered for Owens... though I am not very rooted to it... haha... Cheered for the fartlek guys... got syafiq and ted! Ted is like so damn cute can... he is like a teddy bear running lolx... haha... cute!!! I am in love with Ted! I fell in love with ted... Aik Song went to rono and JieHeng went to Banni... but he is still with owen! Jia Yous!


Then wed was e-learning... I swear I won't want another home learning... I sat in front of this com for like th whole morning doing hw! and wed I don even have maths and I have to do a maths quiz... good thing the maths quiz is easy... haha...

Tml have duty from 8-6.... sianed... Have to tolerate the J1s... I think they would be there... hiaz... This year J1s sucks big time... not only they mug... even during sports day... damp my mood sia... and when we cleared the litter they acted they couldn't see... Felt like screaming at them do you understand english? Which part of please pick up the litter do you not understand... 09S27! irritating... rah!

It's the hols! But not for me... sobs.... got alot to catch up... especially in Bio... I got another U added to my bio record... congrats.... :)

No comments: