Saturday, July 04, 2009

Maybe the comment was just a voice of thoughts...
Maybe it was unintentional...
Maybe it serve as a hard knock for me...
But that comment made me deep in thoughts for the whole night...
Today morning... the moment I open my eyes...
The thought came back...
It never left me...
till now...
Since I made that decision...
I shall not regret....
At least that's what I can trying to convince myself now...


Today I went to watch TRANSFORMERS!!! WHOO!! The movie is so damn nice! Why did anyone even critic it? oK... I am taking an extreme view... But I don really like the last part cause I can't really differentiate between the autobots and the decepticons (is it spelt like that? I doubt so...)... Ok... I am noob... and the four of us is damn weird... no one watch transformers 1 and went to watch transformers 2... then I was sort of lost in the first 10mins of the show trying to remember which are the good robots and which are the bad... haha... But I like the twins(The red and green one) and bumble bee is also very cute... haha... I like the autobots lahx... they were really great... And michael bay even added humour in... I was like laughing all the way lah... the main lead also very funny... haha... and megan fox is really hot... Leo is funny too... His dorm mate... haha... Now I know why transformers is such a blockbuster.... I wouldn't wanna miss transformers 3... WHOOO!


Anyway... HM asked me today... "Why do you want to be a physiotherapist?" And I told her.... I don't know how to put that feeling into words... In the first place... It's ironic and ridiculous that an introvert like me would want to work as a physiotherapist which is considered under social work... It start out during this adam khoo workshop where the trainer told us to draw out our life path... What we wanna do in the future... And then I was fliping through the book and saw physiotherapy.... Then I was thinking... physiotherapy is such a cool job.... It's offered in Singapore? And so for the sake of writing a life path... I wrote physiotherapy... Then I thought it's just writing for the sake of writing... But somehow... this passion grew... I wanted more and more to be a physiotherapist... I want to help... The satisfaction of your patients walking out your clinic... they came in in a wheelchair.... then months later... they walk out... the sense of appreciation they have for you... the sense of satisfaction you have for yourself... isn't it great? Well... it may just be what i think.... Maybe patient wouldn't thank you... I thought it just a impluse act... something that I will soon not care about... But now I am very sure... yes... I want to be a physiotherapist... i really want to be... And I really hope this is not an impluse act... I remember... in primary school.... I wanted to be a marine biologist... In sec 2, I want to be a nutritionist... in sec 3... I want to be a navy... and sec 4 a physiotherapist... every year... my ambition changed... but this time... it stayed... and it grew... I am really happy for myself... Ok... this took me quite sometime to type out... my 'feelings'... I told you it can't be put into words... so this is the best I can do...

Anyway... yesterday I went swimming at CDANDS... It has been years since I went there... and I am like so damn noob... I can't even find the changing room... -_-''' kkz... anyway... It feels really good to swim.... if there is nothing much to do this coming weekend... I think I am going to go for another swim... Anyone care to go with me? Haha... Better not... you will vomit our what you ate 2 days before... haha... :)

No comments: