Thursday, July 02, 2009

Common test is finally over... And you know how I feel? I felt like I finished As... and if that's really the case... I am going to flunk my As with flying colurs... Analysis?

Maths paper- Hmm... It's relatively ok but higher standard than previous tests. Btw... I like sitting in the very front of the row... I think it helps me concentrate better... or maybe it's because it's first paper and I had a slacky sunday that made me concentrate? and think better? Who knows...

Chem paper- TOTAL goner... I 太对不起 MS zhang lerx... 40 mark question... 20 mark never do... 10 marks of crap... Then paper 1... 'you still have 15min' guess wad question I am at? question 18... How many question in total? 40. How much time I used to do the 18 question? 45mins. Yup... So it's going to be pretty a miracle if I can even get an S grade for Chem...

Econs paper- It's do-able... but my mind is not thinking that day... essay on microeconomy part a if you minus away my graph... the essay is only half a page long...hhaa... half a page for 10 marks? You wait a million years... Then macro... I write and write and write until the last 10mins... I found out that I am not concentration on the right policy... -_-''' total shame... My econs is going to drop from A to S liaox... 天堂到地狱...

Bio paper- I didn't start out with any hope of passing that damn paper... But MCQ turn out alright... Maybe 平常心 is better... Cause I think I wanted to do well so much for econs that I tend to think alot and stress myself up alot... But paper 2 turn out a disaster for me... haha... I didn't finish the paper... hmm... as expected... And I started out with essay and halfway through the structured qns... I found a similar question... so I am wondering if I wrote my essay out of point? Lol... this is stupid...

So... if you think I can pass my CT... please tell me... Cause I am very sure this time I am going to 垫底 in S01 liao... Ranking point drop from 72 to 40 something bah... lolx...

Then CT do until like that this girl still wanna go for PSC scholarship talk... really... think too much lahx...haha...

Oh yah... I did say I felt like As is over... cause for some reason or another... I am super high... super happy.... I can't stop smiling... --> omg... she went mad from overdose of studying... Why I feel like that? Can some physchologist come tell me? Overstress? Lack of sleep? Fatigue??? Denial?

Oh... and through this common test... I finally felt what is stress... the stress that is totally out of my control... the stress that I have totally no control of... thoughts that I didn't have in the past came... Mood swings are more and more often... and I am starting to live in denial... denying that I am not taking my As this year... lol... symptoms of depression? haha...

I WANT WATCH TRANSFORMERS!!!

Btw... How long with the michael Jackson thing last? another week I suppose... He is really a great person although I have no particular feelings for him... but I saw his videos on youtube... 1 one... COOL.... slick moonwalk and he really pops like a freaking robot.... Now I see why JJ and many other artiste and musicans see him as a enternal idol and stand by his side even with those scandals... and I was reading the papers yesterday and there is this 'headline' -
麦克杰迅-- 月球漫步一小步 流行文化一大步....
I think it makes sense.... Go Michael Jackson!

放下- 也许会快乐些
放弃- 也许会解脱些

人生道路没人能替你走
自己的未来 自己掌握
相信无限...

..::No one can stop you unless you stop yourself, No one will push you unless you push yourself. The choice is yours::..

No comments: