Saturday, September 05, 2009

Results sux...
So I went retail therapy today...
Well... Pretty weird for me to go retail therapy...
Haha...
Anyway, I finally bought my shoe... and I think I wanna buy another one >.<
Haiz... Addiction is fatal...

BBQ on monday... Whheeee...
Should I massage them to go mountain climbing?
I should.... Maybe I should not...
Haiz... 明天再说...
How many more tomorrows do I have?

Many thinks that immunity is good...
Now I think immunity is not good at all...
I am immune to failure...
Plunged for maths and I am not feeling as sad as I thought I would be...
I should be sad...
I should be unhappy...
I should cry...
I should....
Why do I have to tell myself that I should be sad? Isn't this suppose to be a natural feeling?
Haiz... 人生....

Living is getting harder and harder as the days go by...

No comments: