Tuesday, July 06, 2010

I decided that today is a nice day to post something cause I am HOME!!!

Yesterday, I went for an OG outing at kallang leisure park... First time there... I know it sounds weird... Reach there at 1 and waited until 1.30pm... Then organiser only appeared at 4pm.... -_-''' Had pastamania for lunch and wanted to go bowling... But we forgotten that yesterday was youth day and all the lanes were full... We have to wait for 7 lanes before us... :( Well... Actually I am happy... Cause I no need to pay to throw my money into the lang gau... So we ended up going Kirstine's house earlier than planned... Actually I wasn't going cause I am leaving for work... But since we left for her house early... and someone volunteered to drive us to the nearest MRT station later... I agreed to go lolx... And I will never regret this decision to go man... Her house... is super big... She might just be the richest friend I know... We took ZhengHao's car from kallang to her house... then we parked outside her house... Then the guys look at the car parked in the porch and commented "this car can buy a HBD flat" I was like O.0. At first I thought she lives in a condo cause they were talking about throwing people in the swimming pool... It turns out that the swimming pool is in her house! Although not olympic pool... it has a nice design...Her house living room looks like a resort lahx... Chairs... Then luo di chuang then outside is the pool... Ok... I don't know how to describe... Then we went to the fourth level... and OMG... She has a pool table... Everyone was like... Take the stick and play liaox lolx... Then after that we played some lame game called the drinking game and mixed whisky with chrysanthemum... ok... Then 4plus left her house and YewHan send us to Paya lebar... And I went to work at BoonLay! Rah... So far away.... :(

Anyway... I will never dream of leaving in that type of house... I rather have a small and warm family... and somehow... I pro HBD :))

Well... Sometimes I just feel like quitting Q&M cause of the lost time with friends... BEcause most people work office hours in the morning... so they would be free at night... But I work at night... So most outings or gatherings would be held at night... and I would be working... Haiz... But I just signed the letter of appointment and they paid for my CSP course... By moral... I shouldn't just quit like that... and my mum was like saying maybe you just work until the end of july bahx... But if I really wanna work until the end of july... I have to tell them now... 2weeks notice... Haiz.. Delima...

Oh... Got video to post :) It's JJ Lin lahx... Who's video would I be posting ma...



I think it's a wonderful performance. :) watch it if you are free :)

No comments: