Friday, July 16, 2010

I have to say this...
I LOVE GIER!

I think they are the greatest group of people I have known :) They are take initiatives, they bond very well and they are a very very nice bunch of people... and just recently... I found out that there are many rich kids in my OG.... Muahahaaa.... Veron should know about this cause I was damn excited when I talk about it over the phone yesterday...

But... Horrer strikes with every outing I go with them... First outing I went, Melody told me she is changing from PFM to RE... My room matteeee!!!! Then 2nd outing I went, Meldoy told me she CHANGED to RE... Then 3rd outing I went, Chrystal (the last lady in PFM, cause we only have 3 ladies in PFM) said she want to change to RE too!!! OMG! Why everyone going RE... Make until I wanna go RE also...

Rah... But I wanna blog about happy memories with GIER....

Yesterday I went for QET (which totally sux... I bet I will flunk like crazy if they mark the GP way... Cause I don even know which one is my SA and which one is my OA) then after that we went to Melody's house for GIER annual sports day... And for the Nth time, I took ZhengHao's car to Yishun with Shernice. Then while waiting for a type punture merz to reach NorthPoint, we ate swensens...Then after that we took YingXiang Merz to Melody's house... Short but damn shuang trip... first time I take Mercedes Benz can... Although I know nuts about car... I do know that Merz is damn ex... Then we played Bball at Melody's house... wah... Damn long never play ball, the grip also not there liaox... Ball keep kena tap away by esther... Maybe I am too used to playing Netball that I am not used to people tapping away the ball from my grip (cause this is a foul in Netball), so Esther keep tapping away my ball that I feel damn irritated for one moment, I played rough... Hiaz... Hope she is not offended or anything... Then switch to tennis... although I have played tennis numerous times... I still can play tennis... Aiyah... arm no strength lahx... haha... Then after that went to stone in the function room... play our fav game, murderer... and the new version of murderer... Maybe not new to some... but new to me lahx...

While we ate dinner... I found out that Chrystal is transferring to RE also =C... Our OG only got 4 PFM souls... Then now left only 2 if Chrystal is transferring... The Peter (PFM) say g0 RE better... So... A PFM senior is telling me to go RE.... WHY? So darren was saying RE is very broad-based curiculum can work in bank and ya-da ya-da... So I listen already also think RE not bad... Then for one moment I really thought I chose the wrong course to study lehx... is like why would someone in PFM tell you to go RE? Ok... maybe he don like... who know... so, I was fretting the whole night if I should transfer too... and till now... still no conclusion... damn sian...

Every career has competition... Just like Project and Facilities Management and Civil Engineering is competing against each other. Real Estate although able to work in banks competes with Biz finance who would be a better choice for employers. Real Estate can study about valuation of land, how to make the land more worth the money so can PFM. PFM manages the entire project (which don't you think it's damn cool to like tell people, I managed the project of the building of IR or some mega construction project? ok... maybe it's only cool for me...) while RE is only part of the project... I don't know why is there a issue against PFM?

I don't want to let people influence my choice that easily now... Just like what XueShuang said... When you made to choice to put PFM as your first choice, you have already weigh out its pros and cons, you thought about the future prospect clearly and made the choice which at that time, you think was right... So no point regretting you made the right or wrong choice... because you can't see the future... Maybe you study PFM and then turn out to have a sucessful career, would you like turn back and say... oh that time I made the correct and wonderful choice... or you transfer to RE and ended up in some ulu place, are you going to say... I shouldn't have transferred back then... You won't... Because the past dosen't know the future...

如果时间可以倒流我现在所拥有的一切都不会那么-珍贵
我无法预知未来所以我得相信我现在所做的决定

No comments: