Saturday, August 07, 2010

I always wanted to put up a post... but I am just too busy... What am I dong for the past few weeks? Hmm... I can't remember... your friend here has really bad memory... Maybe that's why she couldn't survive Singapore education... HOHOHO!

Hmm... I donno where to start... So I shall start with the most recent one... Yesterday was NUS ANNUAL RAG DAY and also some YOG torch relay thingy day... I SERIOUSLY CAN'T BELIEVE SDE LOST RAG!!! Ours is really damn nice... wait till my senior uploads the videos and pics... i will post it up here... even seiyu and yanting says it's nice.... But i didn't stay for full RAG though... cause I gotta rush off for work... :( anyway... I think I can watch it on youtube anyway.... HIHO HIHO ALL THE WAY WE GO! School of Med did quite well too... their dance esp cheerleading is superb... You really couldn't believe those would be our future DOCS.... OMG! Faints... too bad they didn't win... BUT I SERIOUSLY HAVE NO IDEA WHY DID SCI WIN MAN! Their float is like... dance so-so only... Our dance might not be as nice as some but our float is REALLY nice... and our costumes are cute... imagine herseys, kinder suprise, kitkats, snickers, M&Ns and ferrero roche dancing... HAHAHAa.... Anyway.... sad...

Hmm.... what else happened over the pass few weeks... Flag was fun though... maybe cause it's my first time... hahaaaa.... but the fun is ruined by me needing to fill two cans one belonging to SDE while the other belonging to Eusoff... Anyway people... I am staying the a hostel... feel free to drop by to slack... provided i must be in lahx... ahhaaaaa.... Now packing to 'move house' on national day... HAHAA....

Oh... and I managed to plan a 4day week.... so my wed is free... any souls wanna ask me out... WED is a good day... cause I would be working on sats and sunday is most likely gonna be study and tut day :)

If you really wanna know what i am up to the past few weeks... facebook seems to be a good place.... I am really sorry if your feeds are like flooded with my pics... OMG... don lose your appitete though... it's gonna stop... hahaaa....

Kudos...

No comments: