Thursday, August 12, 2010

Maybe I haven't been schooling for like full 8 months.... That's why it's pretty hard to adapt to current schooling.... :(

My timetable sucks I agree... But since I am staying in a hostel, it dosen't matter to me if I have like 4 hours intervals between lessons... Cause I can simply go back my room and slack... and my friends too... just come in and chit chat and slack...

But the feeling of school has started is abit... I don't know how to put it into words... but it feels like BOOMS and everything fell down on your shoulders... not a burden... it's just something that takes some time to relief bahx... or maybe I got myself into too much commitments... YOG is taking up quite abit of my time as well as sleep... I personally think that first lects are not really impt lahx... and uni lect are very likely to be webcasted... So no worries... but I don't know where my worry lies... good thing tut haven't start yet...

Eusoff hall is fun... I just had my IBG tryout yesterday... tried handball, FLOORBALL, netball and volleyball.... hahaa... long time since I play sports though.... one good thing about staying in a hostel is that you can always find sports kahkis... I am pretty suprised that my block has quite a number of past netballers... :) YEAH! we will win the IBG... haha...

I am tiredddddd =( from YOG actually.... took an half hour power nap this afternoon before going to class... if not by now I might just be on my bed lerx lolx.... hahaa... Missed the Eusoff Bash at Butter Fac cause I am too shag and dowan go spoil atmosphere lahx... tml still have to wake up early.... for YOG....

haiz... hope everything will smooth sail after my volunteering work ends...

Trying to struggle between school, work and life.... why can't they compromise?

No comments: