Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Recently, I've been listening to some old song by JJ Lin. Just post a few songs here.
I still don't know why I like him so so so so much... :X


Now that She's Gone. I find this song very touching... Maybe cause I took one module on visualization in design and technology, I can visualize damn clearly the scenes of this song --> My imaginary scenes. LOL... Actually not related at all... That asshole module has nothing to do with visualization in design and tech...


Trapped.

This is one song that I always liked. And so... It shall be put here so I will not go youtube and search it then end up watching other things...zzz...

OOHHHH!!! FINALS ARE COMING!!! I AM FEELING IT! THE STRESS.... oopppsss...

Anyways... For people who are feel depressed about issues... Don't have the thought of ending life. Recently I watched a show (fake one) and there is this quote the death girl always say

"不要轻易呼唤死亡 你想变成石头吗?"

"我是奈何桥的守护者 只有在你渡不过的时候 我才会变成死神"

So people... THINK TWICE... think twice...

No comments: