Sunday, December 09, 2007

Dear Blog,

Have been blog hopping and found that not much ppl is blogging... Me too... Well... I am busy lahx...I don't even have time to watch my You-tube...

Anyway, just came back from my holidays to Malaysia and Thailand yesterday... And I took a tortise bus... Word of caution... Don't take the Causeway express back to Singapore... It's totally S.L.O.W... Macham like tortise crawl like that lolc... The bus left KL at 4 and we reach JE at about 11.30... Slow right... Well actually we got caught in a traffic jam lahx... the bus didn't manage to move for one hour... And finally... We found the reason for the jam... there is a serious car accident on the expressway and cause a number of death and as the bus went pass... the car was like it went on fire before and the is a person dead on the road... but it's covered with a black plastic bag but the leg is sticking out...then my dad say inside the forest got another car... Scary lahx... then at Johore there Jam again... Why? Accident again... this time is motor... And I think it just happen when we went pass... Cause I could see alot of blood and then the police is still taking the debris... Then finally we reach JE... The bus suppose to stop at JE lahx... Then took a cab home and guess wad... The driver drove us until around our school there lerx then found that he didn't press the meter... Dotz... And then we reach home paying $4.... Anyway, it's home sweet home...

A week of holiday... I left last Sunday to Hat yai... Know that place? It's somewhere in Thailand near the border of Malaysia... Well... Many ppl donno the place... but if you read the news... I think you would know the place cause there is a series of bomb there... We took the bus for 14 hrs and reach Hat yai at 10 thailand time... Got a hotel and lodge in... We took a toot toot... Some car lahx... to the hotel from the agency then went for breakfast and blah blah... then went walking around the town and plan our stay... Then about 4 we decided to go to a waterfall... So went to the agency, book a car anf went... The waterfall is beautiful... I would post up some photos here when I load them into the com... And then we went Tarzan and Jane climbing rocks and trees (not really lahx... but it looks like) up the 7-storey high waterfall... And then when we climb to the 3rd storey... My dad was like... Cannot go up lerx... Later cannot come down cause the sun is setting... So we had to turn back... Quite happy that we turn back... Cause it's really tiring... Ok... I admit I don't have stamina... And also happy we turn back cause when we went back down, the sky is already half dark and guess what... time check... it's only 6 and the sky looks like 7 in Singapore... After that when back to hotel and my mum and I went for massage... It's so ticklish and the massage quite shi bai... cause I slept while the person is massaging...

Next morning went to Trang... It's beautiful... We went snorkeling... We went a total of 3 island... The first one we swim from the sea into a cave that leads to a small sea shore... That is quite nice.... like you are in the mouth of a volcano... Then after that we went to the 2nd island that is full of corals and my family is stupid enough to simply swim to the shore and the water is so shallow that we could just step of those corals and this made many scratches on my leg... And when we have to go back to the boat, I swam like siao and when we finally went back to the boat... I am so tired lahx... Then cause the people haven't come up, I went down again... some where near the boat and small many fishes lolx... And I was like... We should have gone to deep waters instead of the shores... Haiz... The deep waters are really beautiful... And then we went on board again... And I think I took in a few litres of sea water from the swim back to the boat... Well... I donno how to use the thing... Then the 3rd island we didn't manage to go down cause the wind is too strong... And then to the 4th island... Hmm... I was quite scared the waters got sharks... Cause my leg is bleeding from the corals... but I still went down lahx.... And There was much much better than the corals... The waters are deep and we saw hell lots of fishes... And provided I got hold of how to use that dumb thing and then the trip went off well... The tour guide threw us bread to feed the fishes... And the gave it to them and the fishes came charging at me... not me lahx... the bread in my hand... Then it even bite my hand lahx... Then we saw red and pink corals... Nice... we actually wanted to go further but my dad taught the guide was calling us back and we went back lolx... in the end we found the boat empty... Haiz... So my mum and I went down again and feed the fishes... I love it loads... And then went back on land... That trip is really wonderful and the guide is very handsome sehx...

Next day went down to Ipoh... Nothing much there except the food is nice and then we went touring Ipoh and found that the caves are all temples... I was about to sleep but we went to some intresting caves lahx... One is very nice... I would post up the pictures another day and then again, a test of stamina... we went climbing stairs that is almost straight and the steps are so small that you have to climb tip toed... Haiz... Ipoh wasn't really a place for me lahx... All temples... but I think Mr lee would love the place... there is one place I think it's call Chemor, there got alot of Oil Palms and then all the market gardening all there... Hmm... but got dogs... Very firece ones... They bark even when you are so far away...

Stayed in Ipoh for 2 days and friday we went down to KL... KL was totally boring.... Bought Jay Chou CD there... But it look pirated to me lahx... Nothing much to say and then Sat 4pm came back to Singapore... home sweet home...

KKz... This is long enough... gtg... I would get the photos up next post.... Byes...

Engulfed in Madness... Jyt_Derx

No comments: