Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dear blog,


Hello... I am back... Quite bored to death at home after coming back... but at least it's a good rest before racing against time again after the 18th... and as the days of the release of results close, I got quite worried and my dumb mum actually 'cursed' me... lala~ not really lahx... Actually I gave a serious thought about it.... If my results is good enough to send me to JC (means L1R5 is 13 and below) I would go JC... but if my l1R5 is above 13, I would give dip. in Psycology a try... well... The COP is like 11... I was heh?

Oh ya... And vikings called yesterday asking me to go for a BBQ at east coast... I told them I would get back to them later and hung off... Later it came to me that they used a private number... So how am I going to tell them??? Anyway... I am not going.... Having trauma of East Coast after that HengTong bringing us to some ulu road incident... Then 28th Dec seems to be a great date to hold outdoor activities... Wendy asked me for Sentosa and if I am not wrong Pohying, Jasmine, Crystal, Liting is going and then there is a farewell training to Adeline and I am not sure who's going... But I missed Netball alot... I think Jas is not going... Cause she is going Sentosa... Yiting is i think going... The others... donno... So now I am choosing between sentosa and training... And also I don think Ailee is giving 3 people off on the same day lolx... provided that Karen is going on long term leave... So could anyone tell me? Sentosa? Or Training???


And the start of the holidays, I did list out the things I am going to do... I did find a job... but got fired cause I am not 16... turning 16 soon... yipee... I am starting to hate the fact that I am a dec baby.... I used to love it... Then You-tube... I got sick of it... I finished Romantic Princess and it ended in a tok kok way that I feel like smashing my com... Then Ying Ye 3+1 is halfway through and I am staring to find it boring... I feel like my expectations for shows are getting higher and higher... Play ball... hmmm... nope... didn't touch the ball at all... Guitar is still rotting at the corner of my room, cooking... no time, read fics... I got some really nice ones but they are uncomplete and the updating really slow... but if you want... I have the links...

Homicidal Saccharine: Clairvoyantical Massacre:

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/flavored/

Rating: 7/10 (the update is really really slow)

High School Agents:

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Sheepoling1/ (this is completed)

Rating: 7/10

- Dawn (Rated M) -:

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/dawn_sd/

Rating: 8/10

Watch tv... is like totally no shows lahx... but I got hooked up in the SEA games... Swimming was... Whao! Quah Ting Wen's 400m individual medley was really superb... And Nicolette Teo's 200m breast stoke was exciting.... She won the record holder and defending champion Siow Yiting from Malaysia! Then Zach Ong's donno how many m back stroke was really unexpected. Then Singapore lost Thailand 3-0 in soccer... expected lahz.... they changed the team totally lahx... even the well-know as most promising GK Lionel Lewis was change. Swimming actually got quite a no. of new faces like Zach Ong, the gold medalist of the back stroke and Shanna Lim who almost won Tao li in the 100m back stoke. Then Table tennis clinched all goals for all events... Cool... and I think Li JiaWei withdrawn from the singles... if not I don't think Wang Yue Gu would get a chance to get first... no offence... but I think LJW is strong... And the Gao Ning is also new... Won the men's singles too... The gymastic also got a no of Gold medals... Like the Tay twins... Tabita and Nicole clinched gold... And I was wondering maybe the judges mistook one as another and was thinking... didn't that girls just performed??? Well... They look the same...And till now we go 37 gold medals! Yippee! Great work...

KKz.... I am going off... And yah... this are the pics taken in my trip to Thailand-cum-Malaysia trip...

First... the waterfall where we went tarzan and Jane:








































This is the 7 storey high waterfall... And then we only managed to climb till the third...

Then the day at Trang:



















Family-1 on the boat...














































The hole we swam and then we reach this Island....











































This is wad you would see if you look up from that Island...






















The goggles we used for snokerling... It's stupid looking...






































































I will let you think if it's a mountain or rock... I was debating with my bro on wether it's a rock or mountain... I think... It's a rock...























You could see how clear the water is...


























Fishes!!! And Hell lots of them...























































Well... The fishes Are charging at the bread in my hand... And they even bit me that I have to withdraw my hand away...

















































On our way back to land... You could see how big the wind is with our hair flying like donno wad...

Then At Ipoh: (I will post up the more natuaral caves lahx...)


































































































































































































That's all.... Haha... Actually there is more... but the com is slow and I am lazy....
Engulfed In Maddess... Jyt_Derx...


No comments: