Monday, December 31, 2007

Dear blog,

Hmm... Let me wish you an early HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Few more hours to go and it's 2008... It's a feeling of everything starting again... Cause we graduated from Secondary School moving on to JC and Poly...

Anyway, Did alot today... first early in the morning, I went ICA to get my Grandma's Passport. Then went IKEA to buy some boxes... Bought two... One big and 1 small... small one I place all the class photos and year books from pri school till now... Those to be kept as memories... And then the big one I simply dump the sec 3 & 4 textbooks in... I feel really weird to throw those stuff away... But I did throw like the workbooks lahx... Then pack my table and came up with a super big and high pile of paper... and the paper is only for this year... and it seems like it's 4 year's work... well... wonder how many trees I killed this year... anyway... Also went to the lib to return books... label me superstitious... but I don't want to owe anyone anything... casue it's 2008, a new start... and I want to clear all the 2007 stuffs... then go another box to put the school uniform... lolz... did quite a no. of things lahx... Now I waiting for the count down and my Ca Fei Wang Zi 1 Hao Dian to do... Can't wait!

Oh... And I quitted my job at sports town... I hope I wouldn't regret... Actually fretted over the quitting for almost a week until I finally made up my mind to quit cause my sales is going down down down... only a few shoes... And actually I don't really like the staffs there... the ones I used to know as the 'good' people are actually the badest of all and the ones I thought are bad is actually the better people... I didn't say good... And finally yesterday was the last day... freedom at last... didn't feel a little sad or anything... Maybe my heart has already quitted that job long ago... actually wanted to try sheng siong but I gave up... cause they had to sign contract... and it's quite risky... So the whole of Jan, I would stay at home and rest, keep myself healthy... the other day went back for training... the match almost killed me... lolx... too long never excercise lerx...

Well... cause it's the new year, I changed a new blogskin! Nice??? And I am currently doing something that I will put it up once it's done... well I don't really know if it's ever going to be done... If I can't finish it before the release of results then forget it... I will not spend anymore time one it... ha ha... Wait till you see it... My show do lerx... That's all folks!

Wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: