Sunday, January 06, 2008

Dear blog,

That's the end of the first week of 2008... Well... I didn't pass it gloriously but at least I did something... Since I quitted the job at Sports Town, my parents simply came back everyday nagging why didn't I continue to work? See, now what do you want to do for this whole one month??? Grr... Feel like smacking them on their heads... It's they who wants me to turn up for the one month trail which I didn't even apply and the appeal was unsuccessful... I expected it lahx... So my mum came blaming me that I didn't join the PAE and what so ever... Ok... Fine... She is not to blame eithier... I missed that golden opportunity afterall... Blame me...

Then, I couldn't possibly go back to AiLee and say I want to work... So I decide to just stay at home... Well... Nothing wrong with staying at home right... Anyway, at least I help my grandma with the house chores and go to the lib to revive my rusty mind, went jogging (forced) with my sis... Tml we are going swimming cause she is having her off day... Then she suggested little india for roti prata... I was... -_-''' Let's see what happens tml. Then I am still looking for people to go to SP open hse with me...

The JC trial made a small reunion of Pri sch mates at AC... Can't belief that HuiMin, Adina and LiXue went into AC... Those three are my best friends in Pri School... We... I am Shi Bai sehx... doubt my L1R5 could get me into AC anyway... But they have different schools they want to go anyway... Adina wanted Hwa Chong, HuiMin wanted NJ and LiXue wanted VJ... So... Conclusion, they still get separated... And for me... I am still struggling between poly and JC... JC I think I could only get myself into JJ or PJ or IJ bahx... And poly still wondering about the 12 choices given to me...

Drop studies... I made a vedio for the class like I have hinted in the last post... Don't think anyone saw it... Lolx... KKz... I did it last week in considered quite a rush... it's a little blur... It didn't turn out in my com like this... but after I pressed the finish vedio, the pics went blur... so there is nothing I could do about it... it's only about 4 mins due to the lack to pics... and I specially want to thank Jasmine's and GuoWei's blog... And sorry to take you guys pics without permission.... And to non-chi classmates... Sorry... I couldn't find a suitable english song... so I put a chinese one which I think suits the vedio... Well... If I get really bored at home... maybe I will go blog hopping and get more pics and do a better one... and I am wondering why no one posted the pics on grad night???

Here's the vedio...



It's quite badly done though... And I know many agrees... Or maybe you could just leave comments on how to improve and I try to edit it... :)

That's all... Bye!

No comments: