Saturday, January 19, 2008

Dear blog,

My friends confirmed that the results would be released on 25th and its next friday!!! There goes my happy days... Haiz... But at least I manage to play the whole Jan although my mum is still angry over me not joining the 1st month trail... actually I didn't join the PAE because that time I thought that why waste my time in JC when I wanted to go poly? Why give up my precious holiday and play and go JC? I was childish and stupid then... Regretted cause I heard they are not going to reteach... But I am still considering wether a poly or a JC... Thursday went Gate Crashing at JJC and I found the life in JC is totally boring... School lets off at 4.30 daily cause of tutorial and they have mass lecture(No difference from poly) and my friend say that mass lecture pon also can lolx... but is you die only mahx....

Anyway, yesterday I went Ngee Ann's open house and saw a whole lot of celebrities there. Well, S-POP went there for the biao chang hui or what ever one lahx... Then I was trying to get us to the convention centre but lost our way somehow and ended opp the convention centre which is the Sch of Busniess... and then guess who I saw? I saw Renfred. Lolx... He just happen to pass by and I saw him... Kkz... nothing da bu liao also... Then went the school of humans saw the kid central that guy... the one who played in the whizzes of the viod deck the main character I suppose... yahx... whatever... but ngee ann has alot of freebies sia... Go cotton candy sehx! (Miss it) my house no paser malam mahx... Went to the course counselling or what ever thingy lahx and I found that psychology with Community service is not where I am heading to. With the dip. I can only be a counseller or a social worker. Not that the work is not good but I bu shan he ren jiao ji and I am trying to open up to strangers lerx... it's one of the criteria for a pshcologist isn't it? Anyway being a counseller or a social worker is not where I am heading to lahx... some more the cut off point is as low as 9. With this marks why not get into a JC? Although I could still futher studies after I get a dip. but its different in a way I am not sure if is this the road I really want? Would I regret? One thing bad about poly is you chose this course, you get stuck with it. Not that you can't find other jobs but it's under minority right. So I don't feel like making such serious decision at this age where my mind is still aiming for freedom and persuing the intrest. I have come to know that intrest and work is of different things. I need a work to live and secure of family. My intrest does not bring me anywhere in Singapore. (Eg. Marine Biologist, Psycologist). Marine biologist is nothing in singapore cause we have not marine life to sercure and do research and Psycologist, singaporeans are not open minded enough. Eg. if you tell your patient he or she is having depression, you think he or she would want to waste their precious time and money going to your clinic to hear you talk and open them up? I don't think so especially the future singaporeans. Then I thought maybe I could be a captian? I drive ships? But that you need good eyesight below 200 degree and mine is way over so that's already out and my mum would sure blow her top on it... what stupid job is that! That's what she would say. So now I don't have a true aim in mind, I think JC would be a better choice although I really don't want to have anything to do with maths anymore. After JC, I am very sure I would know where I want to go and what are my aims in life. Isn't that better?

Whatever it is, we still have to see the results. Really very scared. Just a premonition that I have done badly or not up to expectations for o's and if my results could sent me into JC, why not? Anyway, I heard from my friends that the result is in an envelope and you have to like tear open it yourself... And when the teacher pass you the envelope you must see if the teacher is smiling or angry or whatever. Okie... Just keep calm on everything. Anyway, what done is done, you can't turn back time can you?

如果时间可以倒流这一切就不会那么-珍贵

No comments: