Saturday, January 26, 2008

Dear blog,

The Os results released on thurs and I got a shock out of my life that I couldn't feel the happiness but I am feeling it now and yesterday... I can't believe I aced everything except english. And combine humans was a total shock! I have been getting dumb C5 and C6 for combine humans until Prelims that I didn't really know how I manage to get an A2... But I am really happy now... Donno why didn't feel happy on thurs when I took my results... Maybe I was in total shock bahx... 8 points was totally a dream for me... But I am a little dissapointed with A-maths lahx... I was hoping for an A1 cause I had tution for maths...but it turn out to be an A2... but as long as it's distinction I am happy... wah haha...

But that day people are happy, people are sad... I was congrats by alot of friends and teachers and even teacher I donno... Lol... And mdm nuraida treated me MnNs and I treated Thomas and Mr lee... Haha... And Thomas was like how do you know that I am hungry... haha... and I really want to thank Mr lee for my combine humans although he didn't really help but his notes do! I simply pia his note and aced combine humans... I thought my geo was gone case cause my map reading was a total crap... so I was wondering where did that one come from? Did my papers got switched with some pro???

Well... Hope those who are happy with your results go where you want to go and those sad with the results, life still has to go on and I know people in our class are strong so you guys would go through it. That day actually wanted to comfort some people but I abit don't dare cause I am afraid they would cry harder if they see me and I felt sorry to the A class people... Cause my combi was easier and it happens that the school only rank us by the points so I felt that it's a little unfair to them... And at first we were like betting on who being the first and then in the end some ulu names came out and I bet the whole hall was shocked and the sec 4s would be wondering who the hell these people are... Kkz... But it was embarassing that day and I felt like digging a hole to hide lolc... But now thinking back I should have like held my hands up and wave... kkz... over lerx... no point... Then went to take the result slip Ms Chua say wanted to give me present I thought what lehx... in the end it turns out the be some form to fill... haiz... and it's going to appear in our year book! Gosh~ Wo xie de dong xi where can publish one... so paiseh lehx... and the questions they ask is like so difficult to answer lehx... like did you expect such results? Explain. I was like of course no! If not I wouldn't be so shocked right... Then they ask me for strategies... I forgot how I studied then... but I remember I didn't cramp everything last min so I wrote revise few week beforehand and listen attentively in class or what so ever lahx... All the fu yan type one lolx... Then the last question was what advice would you give to the O level takers this year... I forgot what I write anyway... but I know it's stupid... Anyway, hope I get invited to the speech day this year!! Haha... no lahx... But it's abit shiok to have my name carved on the school's ''hall of frame''... not such if they would do it but SiHui they all say will...

Btw... Even though I already think it's a miracle I got this results and my mum was happy when I told her but when she saw my result slip I noticed she was a little dissapointed at my B3 for english... she thought it was an A... I was hello, my english has been C5 since I came into school and C since I was in pri school... a B is already a miracle and she is hoping for a A??? Is she mad? And then she wanted me to go JC and then guess what she say... If alot of people wanted to go JC, they your marks would only be just nice... and I shot her back... I didn't want to go JC anyway, my aim was actually poly afterall... But I remember that I promise her to go JC if I get 10 points and below... Some lame bet I had with her somewhere the beginning of last year when she was there saying go JC and I was insisting of going to poly... So I think I would go JC instead and teachers think that going JC is better and since I still don't have a realistic goal in mind, JC seems to be better although I don't really want to have anything to do with maths or theroy and my aim was Uni and many say JC is the faster and easier way to uni.... and the most riduculous thing is my mum wants me to go NJC.... Btw.. Miss Ooi also said that JC you cheong for 1 and 1/2 years and then go Uni. Then poly is slack two years and cheong the last year cause you want a place in uni and she also said that if you could handle the stress of Os, a levels should be fine to you... So since my mum wants me to JC, I don't have a goal in mind and teachers reason out... I think I would be going to JC...

Came out with the 12 choices after all... and I only have 2 JCs on my choices, so if I couldn't get in, poly is there for my 3rd choice!!! Hehe... But till now, I still think that poly is better than JC... I think I going to send it tml... Haiz...

假如以后我们全都各奔西东要永远记住最初的梦...

No comments: