Monday, January 28, 2008

Dear blog,

I sent my choices yesterday afternoon and I chose AC as my first choice... god knows why i wanna go JC... It's like i think I would die there??? and ppl ask of all jcs why ac? I also donno? Initially wanted SA due to the wonderful uniform they have and of course it's JJ's mu xiao... okie... that's stupid... alot of ppl gave me -_-''' face when they heard my reason of going SA... but then I drop the idea of it cause SA is like totally too far lahx... at potong parsir... yea... and my friend said SA is dropping in the results lahx... and heard that their distinction rate for GP is like lower than our distinction rate for Eng... lol... and my dad was like you go SA, you have to wake up at 5, then you go AC you wake up at 6 and if you go JJ, you wake up at 7... and then he call me to go JJ... but my dad is for poly lahx... then after that my mum say go anderson... and we started fliping the book and anderson is like at yio chu kang also very far away... so my mum was like if you go anderson da bu ru go SA since at that time I was still wanting to go SA...

So in the end, my first choice landed up in AC... cause it's near and uniform is acceptable, my points may get me it although I am also not sure if I am going to get in... but one major problem in AC is... they have swimming for PE!!! Gosh~ is not like I chop stamp go into ac lahx... but I dowan swimming pls... whatever it is.... then JJ went into my third choice... 2nd choice also AC but arts stream... lx say you go art stream then appeal to sci stream better than from outside appeal in... aiyah... whatever the thing, i hope i don't go into arts stream or i may be prepared to die in my two years cause my arts is totally gone case... as i said, i donno how i manage to get A1 for combine humans... as at the most if I got into arts stream, I appeal out to JJ bahx... ma fan right... now here comes the reason why i dowan put jj as my first choice though it's so near my house and the possibility of getting in is high... cause that dumb school rejected me twice when i appeal in for PAE... and so now I have better grades, I of course wouldn't want to but JJ as my first choice... Isn't it? Ok... I admit I am childish... and my cousin was like you should have took your result slip and shake it infront of the principal... dotz...

So now I am hoping to get into AC sci stream although it's Ji hui miao mang lahx... and I am afraid that they don allow me to appeal in from arts to sci if I got into the arts... if so, i think I can transfer out and prepare myself to go poly instead of wasting 2 years failing... yup... dotz... and worse thing is no one from our class is going JC except me! Gosh~ I think I would be like so lonely.... haiz... sian... Isn't poly better? Why did I zhi tao ku chi??? lol... hope I don't regret by putting JCs as my first choice...

No comments: