Sunday, February 03, 2008

Dear blog,

Although it's a little too late now... but it's like better late than never right? Lol... I forgot to thank my teachers... kkz... this is lame enough... Well... here comes the long long 'thanksgiving'.. -_-'''

For the wonderful results I have gotten, I have to thank quite a number of people. Yupx... So the first one on my list is my tution teacher Mr Tan. If not for him, I think I would not be where I am now. I used to be so lazy during pri sch and lower sec that I don't even do my homework and lied to teachers about it and my whole world is only about play. Then, my mum found that my maths is going to announce death and she decided to get me a tution teacher. I got there at the start of sec two and my maths started to improve. Maybe of his philosphy, I think I got 'enlighten' by him as at the end of sec 2, my results flew like rockets... well... at least I turn into a threat for my class top ten pupils in 2D... And during the preparation of O levels, I really appreciate the effort he has put in for us and the food and drinks he offers, lol... jk lahx... But I really thanks him for his teaching and really thank him to make me what I am today.

Second person to thank of course would be the teachers in JVS. I have to thank our wonderful mentor Ms Chua for managing us and bringing us to where we are now although we did give her hell lots of trouble and I have to thank her for believing in me and boosting my confidence in maths and most of all, pointing out my careless mistakes. Thank english teacher Mrs Bala for her humourous teaching and liven up the atmosphere of the class... but doing compre after compre is totally boring... Thank Mr Lee although most of his lessons I am sleeping or talking like he always notice, his notes comes in handy in exams and he is experience in the way that secondary school don't appreciates but I bet JC students would. Thank Chen Pei Xia for her humourous teaching too although she get serious at times and it brings stress to her pupils. Thank Ms Ooi for giving us mass test when the o's are near to prepare us better although our I fails most of the time and but if you did study for the test, you will find that you didn't feel fustrated when you are revising for the bio paper. Thank Mr Lam for teaching me physic although I don't intend to touch it anymore for I think I am retard in that... but if not for him teaching, I think I would do worst for physics and his efforts of sending us the answers through mail and always takes out time between his busy shecdules to clear our doubts although I never once went to look for him... -_-''' Last but not least, I thank miss poon for chemistry although I don't really like her teaching method but I do like Chem and of course thank you for being my teacher for all the four years in JVS and the two years in 2D...

Next, I wanna thank 3C 2006 & 4C 2007 for the fun I have in the class. I enjoy watching the guys doing stupid stunts and girls gossiping around. Sometimes, even 'da qing ma qiao' worx... haha... If not for the light mood in the class I think I would be so stress that pimples will start popping out and I would maybe fall into depression... Choy! Anyway, thanks to those who have helped me through be it studies or life.

Okie... I am done with ThanksGiving... Back to reality... Yesterday went to far east with LiXue to cut hair... actually I wanna cut it but I drop the idea cause I actually only wanted to Xiu Bao but my hair is consider quite acceptable so I decided not to cut and then it's like so darn expensive lahx... 38 bucks... I cut only 18 and ppl say it's ex lolx... But I like the hair style lahx... And there is like so many ppl lahx... so we waited until 5.30 then can cut hair... I didn't cut so I waited there and then by the time she is done, it's like 7 ler... then LiXue say she want belt... so we went down to marina's bay and almost walked the whole shopping centre before we found the shop and the hell with it, it's at the entrance where we went in... well we didn't notice it maybe it's because we were talking all along... AC's orientation camp seems to be fun... although mud is totally disgusting... yeah... then the belt sold out... and she was like so angry lahx... Qian Li tiao tiao go there then sold out... but in the end we saw one at bega quite nice so she bought it... Then we were at the face shop playing with the nail polish... and I find a purple one quite nice but apply on it like tranparent one... so I was like... forget it and I don't do nail polish anyway... and till yesterday then I know polish one nail need what nourish coat, base coat, the nail polish then top coat... lol... so ma fan lahx... then saw a bag there that looks nice but she say it's too small... anyway, I probably going to bugis to hunt for bags for the new school term as well as jiang li myself for my work lahx... haven bought myself anything yet... Then I am starting to miss K-box... long time never go Karaoke lerx... should be going next monday with my sis... well... depends... she is quite busy with Sheng Siong... I mean the supermarket... yeah...

And I think I am going bonkers on JJ Lin... fine... and new year I think I would wanna take a photo of my cousin... Cause he looks like Huang YiDA and after huang yi da cuts his hair, they looks like twins... AHhhhh!! I think I am going to fall for my cousin! No!!! If I could get it, maybe I would post it up and you guys ping ping li.... they really look alike.... Lol...

No comments: