Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dear blog,

Haiz... I am totally dissapointed with my posting results!!!! Why am I posted to JJC??? Haiz... I wanted AC so much lahx and I couldn't even get in to the arts stream... I thought I could at least scrap through the arts stream to get into AC lolx and I am so sad that I got posted to JJ afterall...

Yesterday I spend the whole morning messaging people and as early as 7 in the mroning I was being awaken by Jasmine asking where did I go... I was like I donno and I told her I think out of 10 ppl, 9 got awaken by your call bahx... So later I hung off and look into my inbox and found no message about my posting results, so I waited and then it came and it was JJ! AHHHHHHHH!!! And then I fretted the whole morning whether should I go for an appeal... And in the end I didn't. Several resons to it. First one is I can't get in by points. So if I appeal it would be through CCA and for godness sake I have been playing netball since pri 4! I dowan to take up netball anymore. So no point appealing. Then it was like maybe my marks could get in cause of course got people optting out on right? But then, I was thinking, I wanna take up tennis and there, there are people DSA through tennis and that would means I need audition to play tennis and me, inexperience person, sure cannot get in one... and AC de sports CCA all so good... Haiz... and then the next thing is the Standard of living in AC is duper high. Heard you have to pay for the gym even if you don't use it! and then there is always fund-raising and stuff like and JJ is nearer to my house... haha... KKz... so my final conclusion was stay in JJ... and Wendy said that JJ is not bad lahx... they are the centre of excellence in Character Development and whatever thingy one lahx... So I thought maybe that's good? Afterall, I decided to stay in JJ and I really hope I don't regret it...

So, today we have to report to school at 7 in the morning!!! God~ 7. lucky I live nearby or I wouldn't know what time I would have to wake up lah... and I abit shocked by JJ's enthu leader... meaning our OGLs... Because I am one of those little people who walks to school instead of taking bus and usually people who goes to school by bus comes in groups... so I was like at there alone, walking... you know into the school gate and the OGLs lined from the gate all the way to the hall! and when you are near (near, haven step in) and they goes, "Welcome to JJ, This way please!!!" I was like 0_0??? and they went "Good Morning!" so I morning back lolx... and I am alone. so it's like so embarassing lahx... like the whole school welcoming me like that sia... Fine... KKz... Then today is all talks after talks and I almost fell asleep... you know lahx... holidays who would wake up at 6 in the morning! But the fun part was the ice breaking and some lame matrix clap and some JJ cheer that has india inside... but sounds nice... Then I saw Jonathan there... sadded that he is not in the same OG or family as me... dotz... but my OG has Jacky and Lin Ying. Saw people like Caleb, KimRui, XianMei yah lahx... expected one... all the A and B class people lolx.. C class only me and Jonathan. D and E class none that I have seen... Overall for today I still dosen't have a bad impression on JJ yet and I hope they don't make me regret this few days... Well... Orientation's starting next week and my OG Family is called Elmo... I know it's lame... and we are red colour...

Then now I am going bonkers about subject combination... The thing is that I donno what to do in the future and so if I take a very pure sci combi, it's not going to help if I get a non-sci course in Uni... I mean if I gave up on sci... And I am pondering over 4 H2 or 3 H2... And is Chem really enough if I want to be a doctor? And I signed up for some dumb CLEP thingy that got me into trouble... I have to take Chinese Lit and General Studies in Chinese and Chinese History!!! I got the form to get out of that thing but I found a combi that's actually quite good also... it's a 4H2 (this one is no choice one) Maths, Chem, Chi Lit and Econs. Yah... This one also quite okie lahx... if only chem is required to be a doc... cause if I take this combi, then if I regret doing sci, I can at least do business (econs) or even chi lit helps a way or two... I think... Is this better or is taking Maths, Chem, Bio, Econs better? Can someone answer me!!!

No comments: