Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dear blog,

Wish you a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! although it's like the sixth day lah.... Anyway, new year is totally boring for me... just went to relatives house and eat their new year goodies and watch tv... I don't really like to do what I used to do in the past which is gambling... but I did learn to play majong on day one but is like ban tong shui... Cause my mum, cousins and aunties and uncles all there telling us which one to throw... so I didn't learn much after all other than pong which I like already know how to do... and I manage to win one round with a hu or something like that lah.... but majong is really difficult to play sia...

Day two we went for movies... KungFu Dunk! The movie was ok only... not really worth the money... I watch on a big public holiday which was like 9.50 per ticket... luckily I didn't watch it in vivo's gold class... the ticket is like 25 and my dad was like suggesting to go there... but the actions were totally cool man! but the story is like abit not very down to earth... as in like... the team is already losing like 4-30 then the court suddenly black out and they abandon the game? It's like shen fu yi cheng ding ju ler arh... somemore is like 2nd qurad ler neh... and ppl play match other people can come in and break into a fight one orh? Kkz... out of 5 stars maybe 3 lahx... cause of the actions... very nice and quite hillarious actually... at night we went to my aunt house actually wanted to play tennis with my sis one... but my mum is like dowan lahx... they still need to accompany us down and whatever hell things... then in the end we end up playing majong again... after that we end up watching kungfu football... then went home... this is how my new year end... yeah.... boring right?

And the saddest thing is that my cousin don't look like YiDA anymore... Haha... jk lah... Spend the weekend at home rotting and eating huo guo... yes... sat and sun... then yesterday my sis had her off... and we made papaya milk and it's okie lah... not very nice but still edible... and then went K box and LiXue called me when I haven't even sang a song... anyway... she was like so angry that I went K lah... but I promised to go with her another day cause new year eve she ask me to K but my mum don allow and I saw Crystal and HuiLing... the world is like so small! Haha... maybe one day come up with some lao peng you ju yi ju bah... and hope someone do come out with a 4C trip or whatever... we haven't go for a class outing last year if I am not wrong... and I do miss some of the classmates... at night went for movies again... Watch CJ7... that movie was lousier than KungFu Dunk... the show is like no content... no offence to those who like the show... but if not for that kawaii alien, I don't find the show worth a watch... but the little girl really did a good job in her acting... quite funny... CJ7 is like out of five stars I think I give 2... Whatever... diff ppl have diff point of view... my sis and dad feels like CJ7 is nicer and my mum, bro and me is KungFu dunk.... but I was dissapointed with both for I thought they were really nice... Haiz...

Anyway, the posting results is coming in soon... 19th if I am not wrong... And my sis was like wanting to go Genting but because of this we decided not to go ler... my mum say wait till march holiday... and by then I don't even know if I go the time anyway... Whatever the thing... I hope to get some where and I wanna play tennis! No trails and audition please! Haiz...

No comments: