Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dear blog,

I didn't regret staying in JJ afterall! JJ is not as bad as I think and I am kinda liking the school and saying it rocks... KKz... I like their culture... The neighbourliness and doubt Bishan JC, Dover JC and Dunearn JC would have... JJcians, you should know what I am talking about... Haha... And I love the OGL's enthuness and thick skin although I still donno them... but they are really nice people... The three days of admin days are finally over... and so are our talks! Woots... Finally don't have to sit in the hall throughout the day anymore! And I love JJ's cheer~ There cheers are special although I still donno them well lah... But you should see how high we are when we cheer and how well the OGL's and emcees manage to bring out the crowd and even shy people started shouting lahx... We are having orientation camp next week but I am not really looking forward not because I don't like it... but's it's because they planned water games... and I don't really like water games lahx... and we have to stay overnight! What the... I am sleeping on concrete again... Anyway... as long as the camp is fun... and I know it's going to be and there's going to be mass dance! The moves are fun... but my dancing sucks lahx... and I don't have a partner... sobs... nevermind... just join in the fun!

KKz... I am overhigh... I chose the combination with 4H2 the BCME (Bio, Chem, Maths, Econs) and I think I going to die of studying... because JJ doese'nt have the combination of H2 Bio, Chem, Econs and H1 Maths lolx... All science major combi takes maths at H2 level... sobs... cause I think I don't have to take maths at H2 for I don't even know if I could even pass H1 econs... you know I have a problem passing maths in secondary school lahx... and Bio and Chem I wanted to take as H2 lahx... so I could only take this combi... Then my second choice is Chem, Maths, Chi lit and Econs as H2... But I think I got into the first lahx... and I dropped out of LEP!!! Yeah!! But there goes my scholarship for it... the LEP teachers sees me as their talented student sia... and I think the LEP teacher in JJ is going mad lahx... Alot of people is dropping out of LEP lolx... Sadded... And the tempo timetable came out and guess what are we having for PE? You would laugh like no tml lolx... we having yoga... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... That's the reaction of alot of ppl... fine... and I am having PE on monday first lesson! according to the combi I choose de timetable... And according to that timetable, after 1hr of PE, I am having Bio at 12!!! 3 Hr to stone in school! So sian... and then after that stone again until 2 and have Chi.... The 3 have to report to hall... How I wish I could go home and sleep during the 3 hrs lolx... but I don't think can lahx... fine... And still have to bring clothes to change cause monday is full uni day... lolx... Well.. show you my timetable... it's sort of blur... but still seenable... yeah...




See... the timetable is so blank on monday... and so full on tues... they donno how to plan izzit? And Yoga for PE...No!!!!!!!!! I bought the Uniforms yesterday.... it wasn't as bad as I thought afterall... and I love the Quilod (donno how to spell... it's Ku Qun lahx) One is because it's short and another one is because it a short.... Bought one set of uniform, two pe shirt blue and black... the nicer ones lahx... and one quilod... didn't buy the tie and tie pin cause never bring enough money... fine... Then today bought shoes by atlanta... but it can't be used for PE or sports... it's a sneaker lahx... so pe days maybe I wanna wear the addidas shoes... Hehe...

KKz... JJ (not the school... Lin JunJie) is holding an autograph session tml at Bugis junction!!! WAHHHH!!!! I wanna go... but not one accompany me go and Lx also don like jj ler... I don't think she wanna go lahx... Sian... But I don't mind not going lahx... Cause I got his autograph ler... I not that crazy till that I buy all of his ablums and get all is signature... I am contented with just one of his signature but I would not reject the offer if someone accompany me go worx! But I wanna go Anglea's one!!! Next sunday also at Bugis!!! But also no one going with me... maybe I ask HuiLing... Fine... That's all! JJ rox~

No comments: