Sunday, February 17, 2008

Dear blog,

Yesterday I went to Shaw with LiXue to buy her school uniform... Yes... All the way from Jurong to Shaw to buy uniform... and the shop name is totally lame lahx... What Bibi Baba... Stupid name... Anyway, that shop sells uniform from more famous schools in singapore I suppose... But uniforms like Hwa Chong, NJ, VJ, TJ all like done have leh... but they have the united world college, ACS independent, barker road, RGS, RI, MGS and all the pro schools lahx... And then lx bought the ACJC one... which I see ppl wear like very nice leh but look at the uniform it actually ok only... or more to the ugly side lah... and the school skirt is like so darn long lah... and she had to oter (donno how to spell) 7 inches!! Kkz... and the skirt is like zip at the back one leh... so sian... And I just hope I don't have to go all the way to shaw to buy school uniform when the results comes out... and I think I am going to get a pair of shoes for school cause track shoes like don't really match with school uniform.... Whatever...

Kkz... the posting results are coming out on tues and heard that we have to report on wed... I was like I thought they give you 2 working days??? KKz.... and I heard AC's COP drop to 6... and that is I really really regretted joining netball! The CCA points can only minus one lah... if minus 2 the I can just nice get in lah... Should I join some uniform group if I had known earlier... Grr... It's like no point lah... you play in west zones, carnival and whatever hell thing and you get a B4! Wth! Kkz.. who would think that you only get points if you get trophies... so realistic! Grr... Fine... And I was like wondering when are we going to go back to school to get our certificate? And how are we going to know where we are posted? Hp? Anyway, just hope we do get into the school and courses we want... I have decided that if I am posted to AC arts stream, I will appeal into JJ... and I am still thinking if taking 4 H2 better or 3 H2? And that will be determine when I know where I am posted... If it's JJ, I think it's fine with 4 H2 but if it's AC, I donno... lx say it's very hard to cope sia... but I wanna take Chem and Bio as H2 and then there is a arts you have to take and then I still thinking if it's econs or geo... then what about maths? H1 or 2? Freaky!

And yesterday went online and dicuss about a class outing that I don't even think will suceed. Kkz... lx, huimin, jonathan and me was like suggesting a pri sch gathering... If any pri sch classmates sees this and I don't think anyone will... can you guys give us some suggestions? And we came up with pool,bowl and eat... so if anyone got better suggestion, pls bring it up... and any volunteers to organize? I sucks at organizing things especially events and it's most likely to be gan ga lah... it's like 5 years since we graduated lah and I already lost touch will hell lot of ppl... will... I am only still in touch with Huimin and lixue only... yah lah... Whatever... We will go for the date where most could make it and we would be going bowling, pool and eating... currently we are thinking of Marina Bay shopping centre... and jonathan did come up with steamboat (was it him or lx?) and I don't mind but is the steam boat still there??? Kkz... Fine.... No one would be seeing this... -_-'''

No comments: