Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dear blog,

I heard that results are coming out on the 21th or the 22th bahx. Well... A little dowan sia... Got this feeling I would not do well... I think I would off my phone after I take my results and then go to the tallest building in Singapore and jump down... haha... Joking... i not that perssimisitic...

New Year's coming and I have not finishing buying my clothes!!! Actually I bought lerx lahx... but the top don't match the bottoms. Haiz... learnt the lesson of thinking if the clothes match before buying! AH!!!

Going gate crashing to JJ tml with Huimin... hope it turns out fine... suddenly we two came close again... that night saw her at the CC with Adina... Mini reunion... got 300 bucks... pathetic... Aiyah... got money can lerx... then I still waiting for my pay. The friday going Ngee Ann's open house... lala...

No comments: