Sunday, December 21, 2008

This Chirstmas
8A Ann Siang Road

A.R.K House
22nd December 2008

3pm-5pm...





For people who are wondering why I am going around asking where the hell is Ann Siang Road... This is the reason... The launch of Smudge... The colour of freedom... You know... I am so darn tempted to buy this shirt... But the cost... hmm... 69.90... Haiz... I don't print money you see...

Okie... I watched Twilight last thursday... OMG~ Twilight owns me! I think that's the best movie I watched this year... I suppose... Hmm... The dashed to buy the book after the movie... but too bad... I couldn't get the original version :( so I took the movie version instead... the girls are saying that Edward is nice-looking but I feels like something about his face features is very wrong and indeed he look really like a vampire... haha... I think I like the dad Carlisle more :D I like the character Alice though after a reading marathon for 4 days and my parents saying that I am mad... hmm... The way she takes things peacefully... I suppose and her powers to see the future... But I must admit that Edward leaves me a very good impression in both the book and movie and I could really visualize his looks... well... sort of made biased by the guy who acted Edward... haha... But bella gives me the impression of a very weak girl which dosen't really tally with her character of dating a vampire... anyway... don't want to be a spoiler here but I think people who pass by here had read the book lahx... haha... I am wanting for more... I think I am swarming down orchard soon to get the other 3 books at one go... I don't want to make anymore trip to that mega town... :(

Anyway... before the movie, I was with Veron at Fareast and I finally dare to walk into the shop... it's really damn scary lahx... so dark and ulu... But I went in anyway and saw this... I think a vest... (Well... what do you call the sleevless jacket???) that I swore I saw derrick wearing to yu bai but it's red... erm... I thought the vest was cool... but the price was cooler... hmm... 115 bucks for god sake! I don;t own a bank! Anyway, the shop assistant was friendly and gave us the name card... went to check out the website and found a few nice clothes... Don't even bother to buy cause they are either sold out (no restocks) or too expensive... yah...

Tee=69, Jacket= 115~155, Caps= 69, Belts= 40 plus... yah... unless you own the bank or print money... you are not really going to get all these... haha..




This two are similar shirts but just different colours... Sorry... Recently my world of colours are dull... I am madly in love with black... So you will see alot of blacks... hmm...





I don't think it's very clear here.. but thats a hoodie (is that what you call a jacket with hoods?) And the prints are playing cards... Rather interesting...



This is the vest I was talking about... but the one I saw was red in colour... pretty cool... I know it dosen't look nice here... but it look nice there in the shop :)))


This is the couple jeans... I like it because of the two leos at the back pocket... Super Kawaii desuka!

Hmm... come to think of it... i think this is the first time I finish a 400 near 500 pages book in 4 days... yah lahx.... you know my pace of reading... and my attention span... haha...

No comments: