Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Finally 17...
Now no one can say that I am still 16...
Yippee...
But stupid veron was saying two more months and she is 18...
and go watch M18 show dowan jio me... :(

Went East Coast park today to cycle.... Whee~ Months since I cycle we went to Changi Safra... but without the guys cause Lixuan was having problem with his blades and blade can't pass a rocky road to SAFRA so the guys went mac and the girl sat at the rock around SAFRA watching the sea... Haha... we sat there from high tide to low tide sia... talking about mountains, volcanos, typoon, hurricane and all your geo stuff... I can't imagine a volcano erupting in the sea and out of the sudden you see smoke -_-''' haha... Had mac for dinner and lunch... OMG... Actually wanted to eat Kao yu... but since the guys had mega mcspicy for tea-break I doubt they want a dinner... lol...

Anyway... THANKS Alfred, HuiMin, Seiyu, WanRong, LiXuan and Veron for the birthday gift! Although you guys gave me three random thing... eh... not really lahx... but at first I thought it was Sixology.... Haha... The shecdule book... Hmm... Actually I already had one... I bought from Korea... About the same... But that one is Zoo land and this one is fairy tale... haha... but anyway, I will use it next year :) Zoo Land can wait... And the pen... actually I had one too...but not so many colours... Shoelace... hmm... am I suppose to tie it to my shoe? I abit she bu de lehx... later dirty... Haha... and I have no idea what a shoelace have to do with a shecdule book and pen... hmm... But anyway, THANK YOU for your presents and today! (even though the birthday song was...)

2008:
Veron's BD- We haven't met each other...
WanRong's BD- We are still not close...
Alfred's BD- We went to Suntec for dinner @ Secret Recipe. And we shopped down the whole orchard to buy him a shirt.
SeiYu's BD- We had a gross movie at Cathay and we almost got Lixuan's house burnt down on baking cookies... haha... JK...
LiXuan's BD- We shopped Marina for a basketball... and I felt sorry for not being there during his BD...
HuiMin's BD- We tear down the whole of Giant IMM for BBQ stuff and drag our way to West coast and BBQed in the rain... We toured the country to get her a cap and a pencil case.
Beiyii's BD- We went to ECP and cycled in a single file... They shopped JP (I suppose) and got me a book, pen and shoelace.

Oue evolution of Birthdays... I wonder what's going to happen next year :)

No comments: