Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Sometimes I tend to regret taking up the job at Q&M... Cause the working hours make it difficult for me to look for another job... Yes. I do like that job cause it's pretty manual and although the pay isn't good, but as I have been saying, I work not because I wanna earn money (well... not piority) but is to earn work exprience. So pay dosen't really matter to me as long as I am sure that I am not underpaid... yup...

But now that Q&M work really walk into Ad-hoc basic... (PS: I only work mon and thurs this week!!!) I feel that it time to look for another job... then I realised that I can't cause the working hours cannot come into terms... most office hours ends at 6 but my work at Q&M starts at 6. I don't know how to teleport you see... yup... so now i have became a half 事业人士...

Haiz... and due to my principles and other factors, I am unwilling to give up the job at Q&M although I don't really like the Dr and staff there... but this is just part and parcel of the working society... so... I am quite fustrated at this moment... I have been on job central for the past two days but no one called back and there is not much jobs that I can make an agreement with both sides....

Also, I wanna volunteer at SGH but now that our card is changed to adult fare, going down to SGH with my miserable pay from Q&M, I find it very bo hua leh... so if i could find a job by this week, I will volunteer myself at SGH. If not... I can try to think of other ways bahx...

说一声加油一切更美好
所有的悲伤请往边靠
曾流过的泪
湿了伤口就让
阳光嗮干而褪

这一种加油人人都需要
手牵手我们一起赛跑
说好不见不散
每分每秒守候你到老

歌名:加油!
作词人:林俊杰
作曲人:林俊杰

这首歌送给所有需要加油的朋友 加油!GAMBATTE!

btw, this is not the full song... it's the chorus only... Anyway... ppl you should listen to JJ's new album 100days.... Cause this is the first time I like the whole album of a singer, all the songs (except one song lah... make a guess which one) and I think it's a very well done album. 不亏是经过挫折后的产品:))

Anyway, don't know where to listen the songs? It's right here in my blog... see that i donno what on the left hand side of this post below my profile? click them... you can get a sneak preview of his songs... if not, you can go youtube, haoting, or wadever music channels you have... 一张值得期待 不辜负众望 的完美专辑。

林俊杰- 100天 加油!

No comments: