Saturday, February 06, 2010

I know i said barely one week ago that I won't update my blog on work cause it's all going to be complains... But this time I can't help it... I would never ever wanna work sat at JE branch anymore... Kaoz... Is busy until pi pi cua lah.... Haiz... and the person there the face like just came out from a toilet full of shit can... I don't like her the moment she opened her mouth.... Hmm... Now I know how first impression of someone works... But I am not going to swear here that I won't work JE sat... cause No.1 I am going next sat (hope it is going to be the last sat) and there might be days in the future that I have no choice... I am not going to accept anymore saturday work with 3 doctors!!!

Anyway... I donno why is there a sudden urge to blog about this particular incident... Yah... I think I too bored liao... And I bought a new shoe!!! WHeeee.... it's flats... Is ppl's jaws dropping? Haha... don think so lahx... But i can see the 女大18变effect on me now... NOOOOOO..... Cause this year my CNY clothes are all dress and skirt.... OMG! *Faints*

No comments: