Friday, February 19, 2010

New Year wasn't as bad as i thought it would be... but something unbelievable is that I fell asleep in my grandma house... haha... while listening to Mayday's song... Can you believe? It's mayday's song!! They are suppose to be high and rock... I think I was really tired that day... haha... then day 2 I went to my uncle house... and then watch the 百万小学堂... I was like OMG! I can't even answer simple questions... haha... No face man... A-level graduate leh.... Cannot ans pri school questions... Sobs... I need to start eating up my books... Haha... Jk lahx... But it's time to start the engines going... :)

Oh... did I mention before my nephew is damn cute? I find him cuter this time round I saw him... Baby Nathaniel (I supposed its spelt like that) I shall put the pics up next post which is like donno when... HAHAHA! My niece also very cute... But she is not photogenic and I realise that Grace(my niece) looks like Kerning(my doctor's daugther) and Grace seldom talk... But when she talk her voice is damn cute! Kids mahx... Haha... And she don't cry... Cause that time at my grandma house... the dad call her go take drink for him... then she take the wrong one... the everyone around the table was like OOOOO.... then she immediately run to the father and hug him... if it's other kids i think cry liao... she is like only 2... haha... Back to Nathaniel.... He looks totally like his dad.... but much cuter version... and he looks like he walked out of some cartoon.... he got a very cartoon face... and he like to stick his tongue out(DAMN CUTE!) So day 2 i was busy taking pic of him... but i didn't manage to get ANY pic with him looking at the camera!!! Everytime I snap.. he turn away... haha... also because my camera is slow... zzzzz.....

Ok... My purpose for today's post.... Make a guess... well.... I said I won't blog about work cause it's full of complains... and I just met one 2 days ago... if you wanna know and hear me talk on and on... you can ask me out of a lunch or a dinner... But you must be quick... cause I will forget about the incident soon... recently have dementia symptoms... Haha...

Yah... Purpose... I always talk on and on without getting straight to point I found out... haha.... the first paragraph is usually not my main topic... LOL.... THIS IS NOT GP!!! Diaoz.... Ok Ok.... Purpose of this post... I am putting a video here... That's all! Haha... No need to make a guess wad video you guys should also know lahx... Who else's video would I put up here... Haha...

Here it goes....



Eh... This is a disgrace as a fan... but till now then I know that JJ's Sirname is LIM and not LIN.... although I have always thought it was LIM cause not alot of ppl in singapore with sirname 林 spelt as LIN more are LIM or LAM.... yah.... So... There is also a period of time I am wondering if his sir name was LAM.... But the WAYNE I knew it all along... It was in his IC. Not that I've seen it before... But I just know lahx... Wayne is his registered name.... So now I know that his sirname is splet as LIM... I am wondering... How his name is spelt.... LIM JUNJIE? LIM CHUNKIAT? --> You know... Ppl of his era don't use han yu pin yin... Ok... Wait... Why am I wondering all this lameo things???

And I feel like buying his gai ban... I shouldn't have bought the first one... I know I would regret... but I just don't want to download his songs illegally and I can't wait until now lahx... Haiz... and the gai ban one look so attractive.... Sobs... Should I buy? oh... and can some one accompany me to his auto session? I want his signature.... the last time I got is was like... 2005? or 2006... I can't even remember.... WAHHHAAAA....

No comments: